Chapter 58

A/N : so sorry for being so late x) I was too busy to even write ! Anyway please vote/comment/share

Drew's P.O.V

"Do you think, in like another universe... I would have superpowers ?" I asked Louis before sipping on my tea.

"I think there's a universe where we all have superpowers and you would have the ability to transform anything you want into fruits." Louis seemed to have put a lot of thought into that.

It was our last night at the lake house, we were currently in front of the fireplace, sat on the rug while our backs depended on the couch behind us for support. My legs were draped on his, a woolen cover over them as we had hot tea cups in our hands. We decided to turn off all the lights so the fire from the fireplace was the only light we had.

"Why fruits ?" I was confused.

"I don't know... I kind of imagine you turning Harry into a pineapple just because you can." he chuckled.

"Alright... and what super power would you have then ?"

"Well you know, same old same old, I'll have all the almighty powers as I'll rule the land of 'Louis planet'. You'd work in my castle as my personal cuddle buddy and defend me with your cute fruit powers. Nothing very different in the world we live in now." he pinched my cheeks.

"Of course." I laughed. "I did not see you for the sort of patronizing boyfriend." I admitted.

"I'm not that patronizing. I'll give you a free pass to transform any body you'd like into fruits, except for my slave Liam but then you can do whatever you want."

"Wait a minute... how come you get to choose my powers and I don't get to chose yours ? I mean it's only fair that if I get to transform people in fruits you get to make any animal noise you want as live in your small barn with Tubby the pig."

"Tubby the pig huh ? What do me and tubby like to do then ?" He chuckled.

"Well you guys like small walks in the prairie, rotten food for dinner and playing in the mud. All in all just typical pig stuff." I bumped my elbow with his.

"And how do we meet then ?"

"Well, once upon a time, as Louis went on his casual walk with Tubby he walked upon a girl whom he found the most beautiful in the world."

"Mainly because he had never seen a woman in his life. He was intrigued as to why she had enormous feet though."

"Can I not ?"

"Hey, if I have a pig named Tubby you have huge feet."

"Fine, it's my story anyway. Louis walked over to the girl and surprised her therefore she got very scared and turned a tree into a pile of kiwi. Louis backs away making donkey noises while his pig has a go at the fruits, enjoying them with all his might. Louis, delighted that his pig enjoyed the food, invited the girl over for dinner even if he had not even known her name."

"Then Louis asks her about her gigantic feet."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." He persisted.

"Fine ! Louis asks her about her big feet and she replies that it's part of her kingdom and that everybody has those. It's a common thing and once a big feeted guy landed on earth hence the big foot myth. Any who, Louis took the girl back to his barn with Tubby. On the way he asked her name and her name was Drew. Louis was mesmerized and immediately fell head over heels for that girl."