Chapter 21

Drew's P.O.V

“Shall we go ?” I said as I sat up waking everybody from their peaceful moment.

“Yeah it is starting to get a bit dark.” Zayn remarked.

We all packed our things and left the beach. I was honestly worn out and all I wanted to do was sleep even if I had just slept about thirty minutes ago.

At our house we had two bathrooms, one downstairs and another one upstairs. As it is easy to figure out, the girls and I are using the one upstairs and the boys the one that is downstairs. Of course they're going to have to figure out who is going to shower first because at five it's not that easy to organize. For us girls it was easy, Sasha was first because she takes showers in like ten seconds, I am second because I take an average amount of time to get ready and Lianna is last because she's extremely slow.

While Sasha went, Lianna and I were just hanging out in our room.

“So you and Louis... it's getting pretty serious...” Lianna had a smile on her face.

I stuck my tongue out at her as she pinched my cheek.

“ What about you and Styles ? How is that going ? Yeah I saw you two cuddling at the beach.”

“Pff barely ! I don't think you can even call that a cuddle !”

“Lianna he basically had his arms around you while you were leaning into him and you're telling me it was barely a cuddle ?”

“ Whatever. And while you guys were having some fun in the water I noticed that Sasha has been getting very uncomfortable around Zayn.” Lianna squealed.

“No way ! I hope she doesn't start baking him a whole bunch of cupcakes !”

Having Sasha very uncomfortable around a guy means that she likes him. She's never had a boyfriend because boys thought that she didn't like them by acting uncomfortable and weird but that's just the way Sasha shows her affection. She is extremely shy. Never mind that ! Shy is an understatement for her ! To make it even better when she likes a guy she bakes him about dozens of cupcakes per week. At the end they're all just confused as to whether or not she likes them and so they just abandon. Some boys are jerks.

“ Well my my my ! What do we have here ! Three young, wild and free girls falling for some stupid boybanders ?” I laughed.

“ Who would have known.” Lianna winked.

“ Well they are irrefutably charming.”

“ And my do they have good looks !” Lianna faked a fainting.

We both laughed at our silliness.

“Honeslty though we should try and stop her from baking otherwise she's going to scare Zayn off.” Lianna laughed.