Chapter 3

I performed, the music taking me away from reality. Suddenly I recognized Louis and two of his friends walking in. One of them was blonde and the other one had very curly hair. I knew the blonde was Niall because Louis had talked about him but I have no idea who the curly headed one was. The three of them sat at the bar as Sasha's jaw dropped like when she saw Louis. What is up with this girl ? Every time she sees them she freezes. Louis waved at me as I was performing a song, I smiled back him . During my break, I went to talk to them and learned that the guy with the curls is actually named Harry. I mostly spent my break taking to Louis and even took a sip of his drink but he didn't mind.

" Well I gotta go back ! Nice meeting you guys." I smiled as I went back to my guitar.

Surprisingly Louis, Niall and Harry stayed until closing hour, I don't know how they do it because I would've gotten bored the minute I'd come in. What got even more shocking is that they offered to stay and clean, of course Sasha and I could never let them but they all grabbed a broom and started cleaning. After ten minutes they were already tired, they're boys what can I say. I suggested they go home but they decided to stay and watch us clean. At least we have company.

" So Drew really nothing about us seems familiar to you ?" asked Niall with a very surprised look.

" No ..." I replied confused, why would they seem familiar. This is starting to get very shady...

" Nothing at all ? Really nothing at all ?" he asks again.

" No, nothing at all ..." I replied as I tried looking back in my memories.

"Niall, mate stop. You're harassing the poor girl !" Louis said before Niall could add anything else. He hit his blonde-headed friend on the shoulder rather very violently and it almost seemed kind of intentional.

" Did we go to school together ?" I asked.

Harry chuckled as he shook his head, showing his dimples. Lianna would be at his feet if she saw his dimples. It was a major turn on for her. I continued sweeping the floors as Sasha cleaned the table with a piece of cloth too shy to say anything.

" So does she not talk at all or a cat stole her tongue ?" asked Harry pointing at Sasha.

" A cat stole her tongue." I replied as Louis chuckled.

" No I'm serious, look." I added as I went to get a jar with something inside that looked like a tongue.

I saw that jar a few months ago but I still have no idea what it is. The boys' faces went from 'nice joke' to disgusted faces. They actually thought it was real, well it did look pretty real though.

" I'm only kidding." I laughed. " I have no idea what this is though."

They all sighed in relief, I couldn't stop laughing. They were so gullible.

" Seriously though Sasha , what is this ?" I asked her but she only shrugged her shoulders.

" Well if she didn't lose her tongue, why doesn't she speak ?" asked Louis.

" Too shy. " I explained briefly, they all nodded understandably.

" Well I think we can call this a night !" I sigh as I put the broom back in it's place.

We all walked out of the pub as I locked it. All the employees have the keys to the pub well then again we're not that many. Sasha was already waiting in the car as I hugged the boys goodbye. I've just met them but I already feel like I can trust them and mostly Louis. People are actually not that bad... Maybe I could give it a shot.

" Maybe I'll see you pretty soon." said Louis as I gave him a hug.

" Is that you're way of calling me ugly Tomlinson ?" I replied as if I was offended.