Chapter 41

Drew's P.O.V

"If you lose I win." Louis warned.

"Well obviously !" I laughed preparing myself.

"This is serious. The winner gets to punish the loser in any way he or she, probably he, wants." Louis intensively starred at me.

"The loser is not allowed to say no." I added.

"Or run away." He replied.

"Or get revenge."

"Or propose a deal."

"Or any blackmail."

"I feel like we should write a contract for this." Louis laughed as he got up to get some paper.

A few seconds later he came back with a dozen papers and a pen.

"Ok so what did we say earlier ?" He asked.

We listed all the things we had said earlier and added some more. If the contract was violated there was another punishment. Louis tried to make it look like a contract but neither of us actually knew what a contract really looked liked. I mean we have all seen them but we didn't remember them.

"Done! Ok miss Drew Tate will you please sign here." Louis handed me a pen showing me where to sign.

After I signed, he signed and we put the paper on the table.

"Nobody is allowed to rip that contract ok ? If we do we have to sleep on the balcony !" I added.

"I feel like we should write another contract for that too." Louis suggested.

"Are you sure ?"

He nodded before grabbing another paper and making a new contract. Once he was done and we had both signed the paper we decided to continue the game. I have no idea how this turned into a competition but we started counting points and Louis decided to go up to thirty. Right now we were tied 29-29 hence all the contracts.

"Loser gets a punishment." I reminded him.

"I have something awesome for you." He laughed.

"Whatever."

There were a lot of chances I was going to lose because every time I play this game against Louis I lose. Oh well.

"Rock paper scissors !" We said at the same time.

I went for rock and my god I am going to jump off this building if he chose paper. I looked at his hand forming scissors and relief washed over me.

"No..." He muttered.

"Yes. I replied, yes ! YES !" I ended up screaming.

"This is not possible !" He was still under surprise.

"I beat you ! I beat you ! Oh my god I have an amazing idea for your punishment." I said cheerfully.

"You better be nice." Louis warned me.

"Oh no way !" I gleefully walked to the kitchen.

"What are you doing ?" He yelled out.

"Making your punishment." I answered.

I opened the fridge and got the first things I saw : eggs, butter, soda, olives, cheese, apples, salad dressing, ginger, celery and all the things that couldn't possible go well together.

I put all of that in a mixer and added some milk, water, bread and salt, pepper and sugar.

"Is that egg ?" Louis had a horrified expression on his face.