Chapter 43

Louis's P.O.V

The sound of my alarm blasted out in the whole room. That agonizing constant ring that I've been dreading all night was getting on my last nerve.

"Turn that f.ucking alarm off !" Drew yelled.

Ah the sweet sound of her voice in the beautiful morning light...
I grunted turning off that alarm almost going back to sleep afterward. Instead I rolled over landing over Drew.

"Get off." She whined, her voice was still a bit scratchy for her former cold.

"Don't be like that." I pinched her nose.

"Fine then stay with me, don't leave." She started to slowly open her eyes.

"I wish I could be at both places at the same time." I muttered.

"Don't you need to get ready or something ?" She asked almost fully awake.

"After my morning kiss."

"Well you're going to have to wait for that because it's not morning yet." She smiled at me.

"Don't play with me."

I slowly leaned in, stopping a few inches from her, she called me annoying and lifted her head up to crash her lips against mine. I was going to miss this so much, just waking up beside her and kissing her whenever but I had a tour to attend, something I also really love to do. I wasn't going to choose between both, I was just going to...work with it.

"You should get ready." Drew pulled out.

"Just a little bit more..."

I leaned back in, feeling her smile underneath the kiss as our lips connected.

"Oh ! My bad !" Someone behind us laughed.

I could recognize that voice anywhere. Stupid Irish boy.

"Niall go away !" I rolled off Drew seeing him standing in our doorway.

"I'm sorry mate ! He laughed, I just wanted to know if you had my headphones." He tried to hold back his laughter, I could see it.

I turned to my bedside table and got his headphones out of the drawer, throwing them at him. He caught them still laughing internally.

"I'll leave you guys to it." He winked at us.

I took my pillow and threw it at him but it had hit the door already closed.

"This is a sign that you should get ready !" Drew pointed at the door.

"Fine." I huffed giving her a quick peck on the lips before heading to the bathroom.

--------------------

"Drew, love." I shook her arm.

I was prepared to leave, my suitcase was closed and next to the door while I was already wearing my jacket and shoes on as if I was impatient to leave. I hated waking her up yet again in the middle of the night just to say goodbye.

"Love, I'm leaving." I shook her arm again.

She stirred a bit before encircling her arms and legs around me and completely "attached" herself to me. I lingered for the last moment of us together before I left and realized that the decisions I made yesterday about her not coming was never mine to make.

"Come with me to the airport." I blurted out.

"What ? But I thought you said-"

"-I know what I said and it was dumb. I'm sorry. Do you want to come with ?" I asked.