Chapter 42

Drew's P.O.V

"This is beautiful !" I gushed as I looked out the capsule.

We were in the London Eye, after visiting all the other famous sites in London Louis finally took me to Westminster. I was so mesmerized by everything my phone was almost out of space. Big Ben was definitely a high for me.

"You're going to have to stop drooling on that window." Louis laughed.

"Shut up !" I backed away from the window to go see him.

"Have you taken your dozen photos yet ?"' Louis asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist rocking us back and fourth.

I could feel us earning stares from the strangers in the capsule. There was only one reason why they were staring and it was because I was in Louis Tomlinson's arms. I had refused for Louis to get a private capsule because first it was really expensive and I don't want Louis spending that much money just for that and also because I wanted for it to feel normal. I don't want paparazzi following us around and I don't want to hide so he won't get mobbed. I hate it. I hate that there's always this necessity to hide Louis from everything. I just want to be able to walk around and not feel like there are people watching us all the time or that whatever I'm doing might affect his image. Anyway it's either that or I don't have him. So I chose him.

"Are you alright ?" Louis asked breaking me out if my thoughts.

"Yeah." I answered hiding my face in his chest.

"Everybody out please !" The man opened the capsule for us.

Louis intertwined my fingers with his and we headed out the door.

"Ok now that we've seen it all. What do we do ?" I asked. It was around seven thirty at night and I was hungry.

"There some place I want to take you."

"I'm curious to know." I took his arms and wrapped them around to protect me from the cold.

"You cold ?" He laughed.

"Yes." I pouted.

"Come on let's go to the car."

We walked over to the car and when I entered I immediately felt warmer.

"So where are you taking me ?" I asked as Louis drove away.

"A small restaurant. Like really small but they sell the best hamburgers ever !" Louis exclaimed.

"Not possible." I replied.

"What ? You haven't even tasted it yet." He laughed

"I don't need to. I've already tasted the best burger ever. I'm eager to try though."

"This one is easily going upstage whatever s.hit burger you tasted. I promise you."

"Definitely not ! I'm going to take you to that place when we'll be in Miami and you'll see."

"Well right now we're in London and I'm taking you to that place. You'll see when you'll taste it."

----------------------

I bit into that burger feeling it almost dripping on my pants so I quickly put it back in the plate. I could feel Louis's eyes on me searching for my reaction but I didn't even chew the thing. I almost let it sit in my mouth just to tease him.

"So, how is it ?" He asked impatiently.

I chewed. He was right, it was really good. Was it the best ? I don't know yet.

"It's amazing." I answered.

"You see I told you it was going to be the best you'd ever taste." Louis smiled with pride.