Chapter 30

Drew's P.O.V

It was four in the afternoon and I was finally done buying whatever I needed such as paint, furniture, decorations and curtains. The budget was a bit tight but I managed to buy everything to make me feel satisfied.

"That took so much time I feel exhausted !" Niall sighed as we entered the cab."I don't even know why I decided to tag along !"

"Because you were bored and come on it wasn't that bad !" I replied.

"Please ! You spent like thirty minutes on each and every single one of these paints just to know if it was the right choice for your room ! And don't make me add the other ten minutes you spent on getting Lianna and Sophia's opinions on furniture or color or whatever !" Niall complained.

"I want to have a pretty room and they know best." I explained.

"I spent my whole afternoon with you and now when I get home Hanna is going to kill me." he sighed.

"I'm sorry Niall..."

"It's not your fault and she's kept so many secrets from me I don't even feel like I know her anymore."

We all kept quiet for the whole ride back to my apartment until our silence was replaced by snapshots and girl's high-pitched screamed. I looked at the front of the entrance door and saw a hoard of people, whether they were paparazzi or fans, there was just a hoard of people.

"I guess they followed Zayn and Harry back here." Niall looked out the window.

"I can't go out there." I murmured to myself.

"Just keep your head down and walk straight to the door, you're going to hear a lot of stuff over there and whatever they're saying don't listen to it." Louis grabbed my hand.

Louis got out of the cab first, still holding onto my hand and squeezing it now and then, I walked out right after him taking all of my courage with me. The paparazzi were going crazy, they were taking pictures of each and every one of our movements but at the same time we were showing a bit of PDA and we all know how people go crazy over that. The same questions were asked : Are you his girlfriend ? Are you two dating ? Etc. Like Louis said I kept my hand down and focused on getting to the door, but with these many people around, the walk to the entrance seemed endless. Then there was that word : bitch. I sucked it in, not giving it a single care but right in front of me Louis had stopped walking and had raised his head. Then there was another insult, and another but they weren't coming at all from the fans, they were coming from the paparazzi. I'm not sure I could keep this up if every time they were going to insult me. I let go of Louis's hand and walked passed him as I rushed to the entrance. When I finally entered I made my way to the elevator, taking bigger steps so I could get there faster, I pushed on the button and fortunately for me it opened right away. I could see Louis trying to catch up to me but then being interrupted by Niall, I was grateful for that because I needed to be alone. I guess Louis was going to have to take the other elevator.

Louis's P.O.V

"Bitch !" said one of the paparazzi.

I stood there frozen, contemplating whether or not I should beat him up or let it go. I was glaring at him and he didn't hesitate to catch it all on his camera. I could feel Drew's grip loosen on my hand as she rushed past me, then I felt a little push coming from Niall and that's when I decided that I should let it go and walk back to Drew. When I entered the building I could see her already in the elevator, I wanted to catch up to her but Niall had stopped me.

"Go easy on her mate, it must have been pretty hard on her." he advised.

"Thanks." I let out a frustrated sigh before catching the second elevator upstairs.