Chapter 2

Drew's P.O.V

" Lilo we're home !" I shouted as I entered the house.

" How was work ?" she yelled back from the living room.

" Drew met a guy !" informed Sasha " And she even gave him her number !"

" Oh my god ! What's his name ?" asked Lianna as we all went to join her on the couch.

" Louis. Nothing is going to happen between us, I have John remember."

They all went with their 'ugh' faces as they shook their heads.

" Next time this bastard lays a finger on you, I'm calling the cops. You hear me ?"

I rolled my eyes at Lianna, it's been a few weeks since I haven't seen John but he checks my emails on regular basis.

-------------------------------------------------------------( The next day ) -----------------------------------------------------

I was the first one to wake up, Lianna and Sasha were still sleeping peacefully. I quickly tip toed out of the bedroom and went to watch some TV. It was ten am and none of the girls were awake which was weird for Sasha because she's always the first one to get up but at the same time we did stay up watching movie. My phone suddenly buzzed, I had received a message.

From : Unknown number

To : Drew

Meet me at the park at 11 am ;) - Louis

He then sent me another text, sending me the address.

I considered saving his number but then completely decided against it because if John found a number in my phone named "Louis" he won't be happy about it. Putting a girl name would be impossible because John would want to meet her. So either way I was fucked ! It was ten fifteen so I decided to get ready now. I left a note on the kitchen for the girls and left. When I arrived there, I noticed Louis sitting on a blanket and near him was a picnic basket. I walked up to him waving as a smile appeared on his face.

" Hey !" I smiled.

" Hi, how are you love ?" he asked. Right British, remember that.

" Good good, you ?"

" Great. So ... lunch ?"

" Sure."

I sat down next to him as he got the food out. We talked, we got to know each other better and thankfully he didn't ask me about childhood. I threw a grape at him as he caught with his mouth.

" My turn !" I said as I sat in a position where I could easily catch it.

He threw it to me but it landed right next to me.

" Haha ! You suck !" he laughed.

" Not my fault you can't throw ." I replied.

" Hey ! That was a perfectly good throw !"

" Sure..." I answered with a smirk on my face.

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and playing truth or dare. I swear we both almost only took dares and they were pretty epic. Louis had to creep up on some couple making out, I had to do the chicken around the whole park and people took videos, Louis had too get on his hands and knees, purr like a cat, and rub against the legs of some stranger reading a book. She threw the book at him but it was so funny.

I looked at my watch it was twenty past five, I had received numerous calls and texts from Sasha. How was I going to get to work, I still need to get my guitar but if I go home and then back at work I'll be late.