Chapter 1

A/N : First chapter ... here we go :/

Drew's P.O.V

It was five pm and I was getting ready to go to work. After putting my guitar in it's case, I locked the house and with Sasha we got into the car and went to work. When we arrived there, as usual there was a normal amount of people. Not too crowded but not too empty either. I went to my station, got my guitar out and started performing. I don't really care if people listen or not, I was genuinely happy. On my fifteen minute break, I helped Sasha a bit with the drinks.

Suddenly the door opened, letting the wind come in at full forces and a group of five loud boys came in laughing. They all took a seat at a table. I looked over at Sasha and she had her jaw dropping on the floor and her eyes open widely. I nudged her elbow.

" Dude what's wrong ?" I asked confused.

" Oh ... nothing..." she replied as she shook her head and went back to bartend.

I shrugged it off and went back to the stage as I continued playing the songs.

Louis' P.O.V

We all took a seat around the table, good thing about pubs is that you don't get mobbed. Don't get me wrong I love the fans but I need to relax sometimes. Looking around the place, it was pretty calm. Some people were playing pool table and the others just listened to the girl singing. I for sure was one of the people listening to her, she had an amazing voice. I've never heard anything like this ever! Let alone the fact that she's extremely beautiful.

" Earth to Louis !" Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Huh- what ?"

" You zoned out there for a minute, is everything alright ? Asked Liam.

" Y-yeah, everything is fine."

" Well OK then..."

" Oh my god! You're One Direction! Hi!" squealed a blond-headed girl.

We all smiled politely at her, my attention suddenly went back to the singing girl. She had started singing a new song and her voice was a beautiful as before. I suddenly felt a kick under the table.

" Ouch! What was that for ?" I rubbed the part where I got kicked.

" The very nice lady here asked you what you wanted." replied Harry.

I ordered my drink and then she walked away.

" What is up with you mate ? Since the minute we got here you keep zoning out." said Zayn.

" Sorry, I just ... nothing." I tried to explain but what was I going to say ?

" It's the girl." replied Harry.

" What ?" I added

" The girl, the one who's performing. You keep looking at her Lou, she has caught the Tommo's attention." Harry smirked.

The guys all started teasing me from then because I was usually the one teasing them so whenever they had the chance to do it to me they didn't stop. I tried avoiding looking at the girl so that the boys would stop teasing me and so that I could stop zoning out but even her voice was enough to take me away.

We stayed at the pub until closing hour, walking out of the pub I realized the wind outside was pretty cold. All of the sudden I remembered. I had forgotten my phone on the table. I quickly ran inside to get it before they closed. Entering the pub I went to our table where my phone was. I grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket as I took my sunglasses and put them just in case people would recognize us outside. Sunglasses weren't a lot to cover my face but they were enough if you were looking at me from afar. I noticed the girl picking her stuff up as she put her guitar away. Maybe I should go talk to her. A little introduction never hurt anybody.

Drew's P.O.V

The night was over and I was ready to go home.

" Are you cleaning tonight or is it Brenda ?" I asked Sasha.

" Brenda. Let me go get my stuff ." she replied.

Everybody had already left the pub, I went back to the stage as I put my guitar away when I heard somebody possibly calling for me.

" Hi. Wonderful performance you did. You have an extraordinary voice." he complimented. He was British you could hear it in his voice, he didn't look that trustworthy with those sunglasses on though.

" T-Thank you ? " I replied with a smile but being very hesitant with my words.

" I'm Louis Tomlinson." he presented himself with a grin. He had this sort of confidence that I didn't know if I should trust or not... With those sunglasses he didn't look very trustworthy though he did look quite ridiculous considering it was dark outside...

" Hi Louis it's nice to meet you." I answered politely avoiding his gaze

" My name isn't familiar to you is it ?" he asked. What kind of question is this ? Do I know him ? I'm pretty sure I would have remembered....

" Is it suppose to be ?"

" No.." he answered with a grin. Even if he appeared as a very shady person, the smile said something else...

" Well OK then..."

" Do you think maybe, I can have your number ? I'd love to see you again some time."

I didn't know what to do. Should I give it to him? I mean I just met him. Hell, he's probably just looking for a hook-up !

" Do I look like a creep to you to make you not want to give me your phone number ?" he asked with a smirk, obviously he was joking.

" Considering you're wearing sunglasses at night, yes." I answered with a smile as he chuckled.

He took the sunglasses off and god did he have gorgeous eyes ! Blue magnificent eyes ! That sort of blue you only found at the deep end of an ocean. And that smile ... Stop Drew, you have a boyfriend . An abusive one that is my subconscious tells me. It doesn't change the fact that I am in a relationship.

" Just so you know, I have a boyfriend." I admitted as his smile faded. So he was looking for a hook-up ....

" Oh. Well then, I would love to be your friend." So he wasn't ?

That was ... unexpected. I guess I thought he would walk out that door and never come back but he didn't. I took a small piece of paper and wrote my number on it and gave it to him.

" Hey Drew you have the car ke-" I recognized Sasha's voice as she suddenly stopped speaking and stared at Louis with big eyes.

" Yeah, the car keys are with me. Are you OK Tweety ?" I asked.

I like calling Sasha Tweety because she's just as cute as him. I also call Lianna Lilo and they both call me Stitch because when I was younger Lianna and I used to love watching Lilo & Stitch. Sasha slowly nodded her head in response to my question.

" OK ... Well Sasha this is Louis and Louis this is Sasha." I introduced them.

" Hi Sasha it's nice to meet you. Well the lads are probably waiting for me outside so I better get going. It was nice meeting you both and Drew I'll give you a call ." he said as he quickly rushed out the door. OK ... well now I'm lost. I slapped Sasha's shoulder to snap her out of her thoughts. She closed her mouth and shook her head to go back to reality.

" What was that all about ?" I asked.

" Y-you don't kn-know him ?" she stuttered.

" Why should I ?"

" Oh. Nothing. Let's go."

I shrugged it off, it mustn't be that important if Sasha doesn't want to tell me. We both went to the car as I turned up the radio when all of the sudden some sappy boy band song came on and I quickly changed station.

" Hey that was my jam !" pouted Sasha.

" You'll get to listen to that some other time. I'm so sick of boy bands !"

Sasha giggled bit that sort of giggle like I was missing something evident...

A/N : Well I hoped you enjoyed :D Please comment/vote/share xx