Chapter 29

Drew's P.O.V
"On one ..." somebody whispered.
"Two ..."
"Three !"
I suddenly felt a lot of weight on me, waking me up from my sleep. I blinked a couple of times before seeing clearly and found Louis, Niall and Harry over me.
"What the hell ?!" I murmured trying to push them off.
"It's one in the afternoon, I think it's about time you wake up." Louis remarked.
I was never the best with dealing with jet-lag to be honest.
"You could have done it in a more delicate way then jumping on me."
"You mean like this." Louis , who was in the middle, leaned in and kissed me.
"Hello ? Niall Horan standing right next to you guys ! And Harry Styles on the other side ! Please stop !" Niall whined as he pushed Louis away, making Harry fall on the floor.
"Come on Niall you could have done that more delicately." Harry complained.
"What ? You would have wanted me to kiss you ?" Niall made kissy faces at Harry.
"Oh shut up Niall !" it was Louis's turn to push Niall off the bed.
Louis made himself comfortable as he got off of me and lied down on the bed as he put his arm around my shoulders.
"Did you guys have lunch yet ?" I asked.
"We waited for you and Lianna to wake up but you guys never did." Niall answered as he took a seat on the bed.
"Oh and did you wake her up ?"
"No we were scared she was going to get in a bad mood." Harry laughed as he remembered what happened the last time I had woken Lianna up.
"Right. Well I think with sloppy kisses it'll do just the trick." I advised.
"Really ?" Harry smirked.
I nodded and he walked out of my room to go wake up Lianna. I actually didn't know how it was going to turn out because It's not like I've woken Lianna up by giving her kisses.
"So what's our plan today ?" I asked
"Well we thought the house looked a bit dull so we wanted to go around town to see what you could buy stuff to make it more ... alive." Louis explained.
"Oh cool. Aren't you guys going to get spotted though, I mean walking around as big group is not a very discreet plan."
"Well London is a big city but we did think about it though and decided that we would separate in groups. However Liam and Sophia are going to stay behind because they have some stuff to do." Niall spoke.
"Too bad." I was a bit bummed that Sophia couldn't come because I would have liked to get her opinions on things.
"Hanna is not going to come either." Niall added.
I didn't ask why because I simply didn't care, as long as she's out of my way I am out of hers.
"She told me yesterday that you wanted nothing to do with her, you called her... names and then you walked away."
"Please she walked out first after I told her that I would forgive her if you'd marry her but since it wasn't the case I wanted nothing to do with her. She gave me a shrug and then walked out like she couldn't care less."I huffed.
It was pathetic that she would try to victimize herself like that.
"Changing the subject here. Niall, you and I will head downstairs while Drew will get changed and then we can head out. " Louis pecked my lips and then he and Niall went back downstairs.
--------------------
I was about to put my pants on when I suddenly heard a loud scream, probably Lianna she must have seen a spider or something.
"Drew ! Drew ! Sasha ! Sasha !" she yelled I heard my bedroom door burst open.
I peaked my head through my bathroom door as I looked at her, she seemed to be rather happy then scared.
"What the hell is wrong with you ?" I asked her.
She opened the bathroom and pulled on my arm to give me a hug, it was awkward for me considering I was only in underwear.
"I'm in a relationship !" she jumped keeping her arms around me so I had to jump too.
What ? With who ? Oh... Harry. Oh ! Harry !
"I didn't know you'd be this enthusiastic about it though." I laugh.
"Oh please ! We all know I've had a HUGE crush on him since I saw the dimples."
I rolled my eyes at her stupidness.
"Oh my god ! Decency please !" Harry screamed.
I looked behind Lianna and saw him walking out of the room quickly out of my room, Lianna turned and seemed confused.
"I think your boyfriend just saw me in underwear." I explained embarrassed as I went to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.
"Well that's awkward !" she laughed.
I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and saw Lianna still mocking me from my embarrassing moment.
"Shut up !" I took a pillow and threw it to her face.
She kept laughing, I rolled my eyes at her and went downstairs where the others were except for Liam, Sophia and Hanna who were doing there own thing today and of course Lianna who was still upstairs laughing.
"Please tell me you're wearing something." Harry covered his eyes.
"Oh come on do you really think I'd be coming down here in underwear ! And besides it's like you saw me in a swimsuit." I sat down next to Louis.
"Swimsuit. Yeah, swimsuit." he reassured himself.
"So Hanna is coming for lunch but then she said she'd go back to our flat to study." Niall announced as he looked at his phone.
Great... it's not like I was going to talk to her anyway, she's practically dead to me even if her presence bothers me a lot.
"Let's go." Lianna walked down the stairs finally recovering from her little sadistic moment.
----------------------------
We arrived in a restaurant not too big and quite discreet, the waitress greeted us with a smile as she showed us to our table. I was so happy to finally be inside, outside was way to cold for my liking and I was still freezing that I even had to borrow Niall's jacket since Louis didn't have his.
"Thanks for the jacket Niall." I handed him his jacket back.
"You're not cold anymore ?" he asked as he took it back.
"It's warm in here, I'll be fine." I smiled as I sat down.
"I have no idea how you're going to get used to this weather." Louis laughed as he took a seat next to mine, and grabbed my hand. "You're hand's freezing !" he exclaimed.
"I give myself two weeks before I die."
He chuckled as he grabbed my other hand and rubbed mine against his to warm them up. The waitress must have thought we were crazy as she took our orders she looked at us with big eyes and had a hard time concentrating. After a few minutes my hands were back to normal temperature.
"Thank you." I smiled as I gave him a peck which was more of a kiss as it lasted more than two seconds.
"PDA guys ! PDA !" Niall yelled as he put his hands in front of his face.
Louis and I pulled out of the kiss laughing.
"Oh come on it's just a kiss."
"Well you guys always seem to be kissing a lot in public." Zayn remarked.
"What do you mean ?" I asked.
Zayn handed me his phone with twitter opened, I saw a couple of pictures of Louis and I kissing like that time we went jogging or when we went grocery shopping, then there was that picture where they showed that I had been wearing his jacket at the grocery store. Every each one of the fans were confused as of who I was and why was I kissing Louis.
"I think you have some explaining to do." I tell Louis as I handed Zayn back his phone.
"And how do you suppose I do that ?" he questioned.
"You figure it out. You're the one who knows how to deal with rumors."
"I'll deal with it tonight. Besides I'm pretty they know your height by now, these girls are amazing at finding information about others." he laughed.
I wanted to laugh too but I was too nervous... because... I was going to be announced to the world. Tonight.