Chapter 4

Louis' P.O.V

I was walking around Miami with Liam because I wanted to talk to him about Drew. I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was always on my mind. Suddenly I heard a girl screaming from inside a house. Hitting noises followed her screams and for some reason that voice sounded pretty familiar.

" Liam I think we should call the police." I was the first one to react.

He quickly got his phone out and dialed in 911. I wanted to go in there and stop that person but I was scared. What if he had a gun ? What if he was stronger than I was ? I could get beat up in any seconds and if I show up with a bruised face management will kill me. I'm coward... So I waited ... A few minutes later an ambulance and the police showed up and busted the door open to enter. They came out with a guy, his knuckles covered with blood, he was angry shouting profanities. Then a girl strolled out of the house. She looked very familiar but I couldn't really be sure because her face was pretty busted. She suddenly said something and I immediately recognized her voice. Drew ! I ran to her and grabbed her hand as I inspected her face.

That boyfriend of hers beat her up pretty badly. Why did she even stay with him ? Has she gone completely mad ? Her right cheek was bruised , her lips were busted open and she had small cut on her eyebrow with a bruise that formed around it. The nurse let me go in the ambulance with Drew as Liam decided to join us at the hospital.

I waited in her room as Liam decided to go back to the hotel by taxi so I could take the car to bring her home.

Drew's P.O.V

I woke up, lying in a bed with white sheets, surrounded by white walls and a white floor. Every part of me hurt, my face, my stomach and my heart. Getting betrayed by Louis like that is not helping me at all. I kind of wished I would have woken up with amnesia just to forget the pain but the world was against me, all the time. I was so mad at Louis,I mean he made me think he was a nobody when he was actually somebody and thanks to that I almost got beaten to death. I actually thought I could trust him but I was wrong, so wrong...

" You're awake." I recognized Louis' voice.

Great... he was here ... exactly what I needed

" The nurse told me that once you woke up I could take you home." he added. "You were asleep for quite some time, Sasha and Lianna came to see you but you were still sleeping so I promised them I would take care of you."

" I can take a cab or call Sasha to come get me. It's fine."

The last thing I wanted to do was confront him. I'm just going to tell him that I don't want to see him anymore or something similar to that.

" I'm not letting you take a cab alone. Please let me take you home." he insisted.

" No, it's fine. I'll call Sasha. Do you know where my phone is ?" I asked as he handed me my bag.

I dialed her number and it directly sent me to her voice mail. I groaned as I put my phone back into my bag. A smile appeared on Louis' face.

" Looks like I'm taking you home."

I literally had no other options. If Sasha doesn't answer her phone it means she's busy and I don't want to disturb her, I can't call Lianna because she can't get off work and I'm honestly terrified to get into a cab.

In the car, I didn't want to talk and Louis noticed it so he didn't talk either. I gave him the address to my house, unfortunately it was a bit far away from the hospital so that means a long awkward ride with Louis. I was still traumatized by the fact that I almost died out there but relieved all at the same time that I didn't have to deal with it anymore because John was finally getting what he deserved.