Chapter 28

Drew's P.O.V

There was ring at the door.

“Food ! Finally !” Niall ran to the door.

I was happy that the boys decided to spend the girls and I's first day in London, with us in our new apartment. I had no idea if it was because they wanted to or because they felt obligated. Though I know that Hanna felt like she had to if she wanted to spend some time with Niall.

“Niall I can hear you all the way from my bedroom !” Lianna stormed out of her room and threw something at Niall.

She had aimed pretty well and it ended up hitting Niall's arm, he laughed and apologized before taking the pen that she had thrown at him.

“Come eat, we have food.” Harry looked up at her.

“Whatever.” she huffed before coming down the stairs.

“Drew mind getting some plates please ?” Niall asked as he put the pizzas on the dining table.

“Are you sure we even have plates ?”

“We bought some plastic ones when we went grocery shopping, Sasha must have put them in the kitchen.”

“I'll go get them.” Sasha ended her conversation with Zayn and headed to the kitchen.

I noticed that Hanna had been glaring at me but I decided to shrug it off. There was absolutely nothing she could do to me because she knew it would result in Niall getting mad at her or even ending things with her.

A glass shattering sound suddenly broke me out of my thoughts and I ran to the kitchen.

“I'm such a klutz !” Sasha whispered as she picked up the pieces of glass.

“What happened ?” I asked her.

“Well it's not so easy trying to bring ten glasses to a table.” she sighed.

I noticed that one of the shattered glass was stained with red, I looked over at Sasha's hand and it was dripping with blood.

“Sasha somebody else will pick this up, you're bleeding.” I approached her carefully.

She seemed stunned, she dropped all of the pieces to the ground and looked at her hand that was indeed bleeding, a lot.

“We'll need to disinfect it.” Sophia remarked. “I'll go get the aid kit at the boys' flat.”

“Wait, I'm coming with you. Sasha you take a piece of cloth, put your hand near your heart and put pressure on that wound, it seems to be bleeding a lot. We'll be back in a few.”

I quickly walked out of the apartment with Sophia, the elevator was taking too long so we took the stairs instead.

As we entered the boys' apartment, I was completely taken aback. It was quite big, I'm not saying it was the size of a mansion but it was a big apartment.

“I think I can show you around.” Sophia smiled.

I had a very quick tour around the apartment and noticed how messy Louis was. His room was filled with clothes, papers, you name it.

“In how many seconds do you think I could pull a prank ?” I asked Sophia.

“What do you mean ?” she responded.

“We should get them back after what they did to us don't you think ?”

Sophia suddenly had a mischievous smile.

“Who has a hair dryer ?”

“Harry.” she answered.

“Do you have any talc powder ?”