Chapter 65

A/N: An update as I promised... Againn I am so sorry :P Please vote/comment/share xx

Drew's P.O.V

The boys and I had arrived in Paris after a very fun flight made out of games and pranks. Typical.

Niall and Liam weren't feeling like heading directly to the hotel and so they headed out into the city. Meanwhile I had joined Louis, Zayn and their bodyguards which was more peaceful.
I mean Liam and Niall just walked out the main entrance of the airport where the fans and the paparazzi were waiting whereas the rest of us took a different path and got out by the back of the airport. We were still joined by a couple of paparazzi but they couldn't get as close as they wanted to.

I still wasn't used to having them around, Louis and Zayn were handling them like pros but I had never looked so nervous. I'm pretty sure we could see it in the pictures too. I usually found my comfort by hiding behind Louis or just having his support but I knew that if I just showed one sign of affection towards him then I'd be giving those "hysterical photographers" what they want. And to be honest, I don't really want to do that.

"You alright?" Louis asked as he searched for any emotions on my face.

"I just want to get to the car." I replied.

"Hey Alberto! Drew and I are just going to have a little race to the car. We'll be fine!" Louis quickly told his bodyguard before grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?" I said, looking confused.

"Let's see who runs the fastest. On 1...2...3!" He whispered to my ear.

And then we were off as quick as lightning, laughing our heads off as one of the paparazzi started running after us and Alberto, who wasn't too rejoiced about us escaping, did so as well. Louis was faster than me, that's for sure, he was practically dragging me as he held on tight to my hand.
We arrived, panting inside the car, Alberto joining us not long after. He didn't seem too angry at us, he was probably used to Louis's mischief.

"Thank you." I smiled gratefully at Louis.

He put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer, before closing both his arms around me. "They get to me too sometimes."

The van door swung open all of the sudden, making me jump out of surprise as Louis mocked me. Zayn entered the car and sat down next to me.

"The pap asked if you were running away from them." Zayn stated.

"What did you tell them?" Louis asked, unlatching his arms from around me but keeping his hand on my knee.

"I just told them you guys were too excited to get to the car."

Suddenly Louis's phone rang, he was quick to answer.

"Hello?... Jim! How are you doing?... I'm great, I just got here... Is this going to be an every year reoccurrence?...Um, I think I can make it... It isn't really her type of thing... Oh really?... I guess I can ask her."

He was looking at me and that's when I figured he was talking about me. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning way, wanting to know what was going. He only smiled and pressed his forehead against mine before brushing his nose with mine.

"Alright mate... I'll call you back then... I guess you'll just have to see... Alright bye." And Louis hung up.

"What was that about ?" I spoke.

"It's my friend, Jim. Basically he's got a villa near Paris and every year he throws a big party. He's been inviting me for the past three years and I always refused. I accepted this time because I didn't want to be rude or make him think that I didn't like him and he asked me to bring you too." He explained.