Chapter 66

A/N: And here we have a miraculous two times in a row update x) Please vote/comment/share xx

Drew's P.O.V

"Oh wow..." I said in awe as I looked at the Eiffel Tower beautifully lit up for the night.

My jaw just dropped to the floor, my eyes wide as I quickly took my phone out to take pictures. Louis smiled, watching me freaking out over the Eiffel Tower. I mean after seeing it on pictures for so long it seemed weird seeing it now for real and it was definitely big. After a couple of pictures, Louis grabbed my hand and led me inside the tower. We went up to the second floor, as we passed a couple of stores I noticed that Louis seemed very interested.

"What are you doing ?" I asked him.

"I'm looking for a gift for my sister. Her birthday is coming up soon and I thought it'd be nice to bring her something from here." Louis kept looking around.

He stopped for a few seconds as he looked at a jewelry shop, it seemed like he had found a gift as he then just stopped looking for something and made his way over to the restaurant.

"Did you find something?" I questioned.

"Yeah, a really nice bracelet. I'll buy after dinner." He replied.

We arrived at the restaurant, a polite waiter showed us to our table before handing us the menus and explaining a thing or two. He then walked away, leaving us to decide. Luckily for us the menu was also translated in English so we wouldn't have to order anything we wouldn't like.

"You know I think we should try that experience menu with the 6 course meal." Louis declared.

"Are you sure? It's a bit expensive." I noticed.

"Don't worry about the price love, I'm taking care of everything." He smiled at me as he shook his head.

A waitress came to fill our glasses with water, she noticed that we had put our menu down and were ready to order so she went to call the waiter who had brought us to our table.

"You know I just remembered something..." I said. "I could totally blackmail you."

"And what kind of blackmail would that be?" He frowned at me.

"You remember when we went on our first hang out, while I was still in a relationship. We went to the park and we played truth or dare. I still have that video of you imitating a cat, going to see that woman before she threw her book on you." I laughed.

"Oh really..." Louis seemed to be in deep thought. "I'll tell you what. You see that woman in the corner of the restaurant, with the white dress. If in the next ten seconds she makes her wine glass break you delete that video if she doesn't you post it online for everyone to see. Deal?"

"Sure." I let out a small laugh as it was improbable that that would actually happen.

"And the ten seconds start now." Louis said, keeping his eyes fixated on the woman.

I shook my head at him before grabbing my glass to drink some water. The waiter showed up before us and then- glass broke. I was still drinking water but out of shock I almost spit it all out so I redeemed myself and swallowed it quickly making it go the wrong. I put the glass back on the table as I coughed uncontrollably and Louis laughed.

"Is she alright?" The waiter asked.

"She's perfectly fine." Louis replied, stroking my back, wearing a smug grin on his face.

Indeed the woman had broken her wine glass, pieces were scattered around her feet and she stained her dressed but the only thing I could think of was how Louis knew.