Chapter 33

Drew's P.O.V

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at Josh.

"So this is the one that's been on twitter all morning." he laughed.

"What do you mean ?" I asked confused.

"Louis, may or may not have tweeted a picture of you sleeping saying that you were his girlfriend..." Josh tried to hide his mocking smile.

"Come again ?" I was beyond surprised.

"Are you sure you want to hear that again ?" he asked.

"You're right. I turned to look at Louis, You know when you told me yesterday that you would confirm our relationship I didn't mean it like put an embarrassing picture of me. I just wanted you to clear out the rumours."

"Hey on the bright side you won't ever need to see that picture because you're not on twitter." Louis smiled at me.

"She doesn't have to be. This is everywhere look at this !" Lianna walked over to me as she handed me her phone.

She was on a random celebrity site and right there was the title "Confirmed, Louis Tomlinson from 1D has a new girlfriend !" and right under that title was a picture... a picture of me...sleeping. I then noticed the other tabs Lianna had opened and they were all about Louis and on each and every single one of them was that same picture of me.

"I'd say you look rather ravishing sleeping !" Louis tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh my god ! I can't believe you did this !" I laughed.

Starting to put more thought into it, I decided it wasn't that important and that it was useless for it to preoccupy my thoughts. So I let it go.

"You know what. I don't even care any more. Here's your phone Lilo." I handed her back her phone.

Everybody seemed intrigued by my reaction, one second I was completely overreacting and the next I couldn't give a bigger care about it.

"Wait so you don't mind now ?" Louis asked seeming confused, maybe I was joking and I actually did care.

"Thinking about it... no. It doesn't seem that important and besides what's done is done." I shrugged.

"Oh thank god ! For a second there I thought you were going to have my head !" Louis exclaimed, relieved.

"Just know that I almost did." I smirked before heading over to my room to get my computer.

"What are you doing ?" Louis screamed after me as I was already at the top of the staircase.

"Making myself a twitter account." I smiled before happily skipping to my room.

A hoard of footsteps were being heard out the room before I saw every body reunited around my door.

"What is up with you today ?" Lianna asked panting, probably from climbing up these stairs that fast.

"What do you mean ?" I gave her an innocent look.

"Well... first of all I'm pretty sure you would have acted differently towards that picture because it's rather... private and second when I was going to create my twitter account you told me it was useless and that there was no point in it..."

"Well there now is a point in it. I will be more connected to Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn and I'll get to know what's going in their lives even if I'm pretty much living in it but what the hell !" I smiled before opening my computer.

"This day is getting weirder by the minute." Louis laughed.

They all gathered around me, watching intensively as I opened Google Chrome. They were being ridiculous.