Chapter 14

Drew's P.O.V

Lianna came back into the kitchen, her face full-on red.

"Why are you blushing Lilo ?" I asked giving her a smirk, I knew this had something to do with Harry.

"I-I'm not blushing ! Wh-what ? It must be a sunburn !" she lied.

"Yeah you must have spent way too much time near the window is that it ?"

"Just... shut up OK ?"

"I bet it's Harry." Louis whispered into my ear.

"I heard that." Lianna replied.

"But you didn't disagree." Louis remarked.

"I wouldn't." Harry said coming in.

We all looked at him and then at Lianna and then back at him. They were definitely hiding something from us but I decided not to try and figure it out and let Lianna tell us instead.

I suddenly felt Louis's arms wrap closer around me and pulling me closer to him as I leaned on him. He kissed the crook of my neck and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"Z-Zayn still ha-hasn't woken u-up y-yet ?" Sasha stuttered. She was making progress.

Harry looked at her with wide eyes because ti was the first time he had ever heard her talk.

"Am I the only one surprised here ?" Harry seemed confused.

"She already muttered out a few words to us this morning." Liam explained.

"Oh."

"I'll have a surprise for you later." Louis whispered into my ear making me concentrate more on him then the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Come Drew let's go !" Louis shouted from downstairs.

"I'll be right there !" I yelled back.

I had lost my phone and I was having a very hard time finding it. I heard the door creak, I turned my head towards the door and saw Louis standing there.

"What are you doing ?" he asked noticing the mess I had made of the room.

"I lost my phone."

"It's fine.You don't need it." He took my hand lead me out of the room.

"But what if somebody calls me ?" I was a bit worried.

"Then they'll call me."

We made our way to the car and then he drove away.

"Where are you bringing me exactly ?" I was curious.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." he pinched my cheeks.

"OK close your eyes." he added.

"What ? But we left the house just a couple of minutes ago."

"I know but if you close them at the last minute than you'll already know the surprise before I tell you what it is just like the last time."

"Fine." I huffed, I smile on my face.

I closed my eyes, my hands were resting in my lap. Suddenly I felt a presence near them and then Louis's hand grabbed mine and intertwined my fingers with his. A smile formed on my face and I could feel one forming on Louis's face too.

The ride consisted of Louis's jokes and adventures, we had a good laugh though sometimes he'd catch me totally off guard when he'd pinch my nose or tickle me a bit.