Chapter 57

A/N : Hii xxx Please vote/comment/share. Sorry for being late :P

Drew's P.O.V

We arrived at the fair after a two hour ride.

"Oh wow there are so many people here." I exclaimed as I contemplated my surroundings.

"I have a feeling you're not used to huge crowds." Louis laughed as he grabbed my hand.

"Well... No. To be honest I have never been to one of these things, I mean I've never even been on amusement rides like roller coasters." I admitted.

"Never ? Never ever ever ?" Louis seemed surprised.

"Ever."

"Well I think it's time we change that." Louis started running to the closest ride there was.

People were screaming like there was no tomorrow. Well at least that's how I perceived it. They were upside down and then upright and then upside down again. It was making me very nauseous.

"This is one of the craziest rides this place has. Can we just take it really easy and slow first ?" I dragged Louis away.

"Fine." He sighed.

I knew that by the end of the night I was going to get on that ride whether I liked it or not...

"Oh I know the perfect first ride for you !"

We started walking really quickly to wherever it was Louis was dragging me. We came to a stop right in front of a carousel.

"Are you serious ?" I laughed.

"Of course, you wanted something really easy and slow first." Louis replied quoting me and imitating a horrible American accent.

"Alright pretty boy lets just go." I said as Louis paid for two tickets.

We got on the carousel and sat on two different horses. There were mainly children here but I noticed some grown-ups and not just parents.

The carousel started and I almost fell off my horse as I did not expect it. Louis immediately put his hand on my back while laughing.

"Shut up." I held back my urge to laugh with him as I took his hand off my back.

"I'm sorry. Well maybe not that much but if it'll make you feel better I'm sorry." He continued laughing.

"It doesn't." I pouted.

"Come here." He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me to him.

I was forced to get off my horse because he pulled very strongly on it, I fell onto his lap and he held me tight.