Chapter 53

Drew's P.O.V

"Thank you for last night." I mumbled into Louis's chest as I held him tight.

I felt his lips on the top of my head while his hand ran up and down my back.
I'm not sure if I did good in telling him about my childhood, I trusted him but I just wasn't ready to let him in on such a big part of my life so early on in our relationship. I know he wouldn't start spilling all that I've said last night to anybody but when I tell someone about something this big I want to be sure that I have a stable relationship with that person. Of course Louis and I have a stable relationship but we've been together for only three months and who knows how long we're going to stay together. We barely made it while he was on tour and it just started. Who knows what's going to happen ? Anyway, what's done is done.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked.

"Better. Like a weight has been lifted off my chest."

It did feel good talking about it to someone but I was still doubting whether it was good talking about it to him.

"What are your plans for today ?" Louis untangled some knots in my hair.

"I have to go see Neomie." I sighed.

"Do you want me to come with ?"

"I feel like it's something I should do alone. Thank you though."

Zayn's P.O.V

I made my way to the other building, nodding my head at the doorman. I entered the elevator, smiling at the person that was next to me. She got off before I did because the girls' apartment was pretty high up. Lianna, Drew and Sophia were all at our apartment and I started to feel like a third wheel. So I decided to go see Sasha who must be feeling pretty lonely too. I'm not going to lie but whether the girls were at our apartment or not I still would have gone and seen Sasha.
As soon as I entered, the smell of cake filled my nostrils, metal clang on the floor and Sasha was "cursing".

"Shiz nits ! Can't even stay on a flicking table !" She let out angrily.

It was cute that she didn't even want to say "shit" or "fucking".
I walked over to the kitchen, she had her back facing me as she stirred something in a bowl, her bright red hair was tied in a bun.

"How can such words come from such a sweet, shy, reserved girl." I joked as I entered the kitchen. She jumped up and turned around.

She was a mess. A stray of her hair was covered cupcake mix, her apron was filled with food colorant and her face had a bit of mix on it.

"Oh ! Zayn ! W-what are you doing here ?" She jumped up as she turned to look at me.

"I'm not sure. What are you doing ?"

"I'm experimenting !" She exclaimed.

"Experimenting ?" I took a seat on a stool.

"Yes. I'm trying all these different cupcake recipes and trying unusual things like a zucchini cupcake !" She smiled happily.

"What the hell is zucchini ?" I laughed.

"It's like a cucumber. Anyway I think I have the pumpkin, the butter rum and the pecan pie cupcake in the oven. Right now I'm making the zucchini, meatloaf with mash potato frosting and salmon cupcakes."

For someone very shy, she didn't really seem like it. Her words were coming out of her mouth 100 miles per hour and she was making very grand gestures. She was probably just excited.

"Are you sure about that meatloaf with potato frosting or whatever cupcake ?" I looked at her with big eyes.

"Absolutely not ! But that's why I'm experimenting." She returned to her baking.