Chapter 54

A/N : I am deeply sorry for not updating in such a long time so I wrote this pretty long chapter.

Drew's P.O.V

"Drew, when Neomie found you she was so happy. And it made me sad to know you guys might not see each other in a long time because we have to get home this afternoon for school tomorrow. We wanted to ask you... If you would like to come home with us in Stockholm and maybe live there. Blaine and I would be delighted to help you financially and make you part of our family. Of course we will understand if you want to stay here."

My mind went blank from there. That was a very big preposition.

"Will you excuse me for a minute." I smiled as I rushed out of there.

I got my phone out and dialed in the first person who could help me. It rang a very long time before she answered.

"Hello ?" Lianna panted.

"Hey..."

"Oh no. What's wrong ?"

"You know me that well don't you ?"

"We've known each other for as long as I can remember. Now what's wrong ?"

"Britt, Neomie's adoptive mother wants me... To go back with them in Stockholm TONIGHT, and live there."

"Oh..."

There was suddenly a long silence.

"Do you want to go ?" Lianna asked in a very small voice.

"I-I don't know. I mean you know how I am when it comes to these "having a family" thing... Neomie is my little sister and she's the closest thing I've got to family, I just got her back I don't want her to leave again..."

"I understand, I can't tell you what you should and shouldn't do because.... Well you guys share the same blood. Obviously I don't want you to leave us because I love you and I know Sasha loves you even if you were to leave us. Anyway we're both 1000% supportive even if Sasha isn't here to manifest her opinion."

"Where is she by the way ?"

"She got an order from her website but she has to make the delivery by tonight. The lady asked for about a couple dozen cupcakes, so Sasha with the help of Zayn, wink wink, is doing her best to finish them by tonight."

"Well that's great !"

"Yeah... So about that proposition, what are you going to do ?"

I didn't answer, I was still thinking. Obviously if I go there I'm going to have to start from 0 : a country I've never been to before, a new language, new people and maybe a new family ? But I mean what does that even mean ? I'm going to start telling them I love them ? I'll start spending my holidays with them even though I barely know them whereas I have two best friends I know far more better whom I'd rather spend my holidays with. And Louis, I'm going to miss Louis. Of course most part of this year he's going to be on tour but I doubt he'd come to Sweden when he's on a few days break... And of course there's Niall, Liam, Harry and Zayn, I mean I love these people so much and they're all practically family to me... Maybe I did just find my family and don't need another one. Or not. I don't know !

"Drew...?"

"Yes, sorry... Um-"

"Oh look at that ! You left the underwear on the floor !" I recognized Louis's voice.

Underwear ? What the hell ?

"Louis, DREW is on speaker." Lianna emphasized.

Why is she being so shady all of the sudden ?