Chapter 49

Lianna's P.O.V

F.uck ! I cursed at myself once again. I turned in my bed once again, just hating everything that was happening. I mean the Drew/Sasha fight, the me/Sasha fight, the "Louis/Sasha" fight and the Sasha/Sasha fight. By Sasha/Sasha fight I mean the fact that Sasha probably hates herself right now for what she said and she must feel like everybody hates her for that too. I don't hate her, she's still my best friend... I could never hate her. I turned on the lights and got out of bed to go see Sasha.

I arrived in front of her door and lightly knocked. I slowly opened the door, she was tossing and turning in bed and when she saw me in the doorway she stopped.

"Hey." I entered the room as I sat down on the bed.

"Hey.." she mumbled.

"How are you ?" I lied down in bed next to her.

"I don't know..." she turned to face me.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I was just so worried for Drew, it's my maternal instincts kicking in you know ?" I explained.

"Lianna... Sasha slightly laughed, you're not pregnant and Drew's not your child."

"I know but you see what I mean. So much has happened to her and who knows maybe it's another psychopath who kidnapped her in the streets and she had died or something like that !"

"I never meant to say what I said." Sasha sighed

"I know you didn't." I comforted her.

"One thing is for sure. I don't like Louis when he's mad..." she admitted.

"He curses a lot doesn't he ?! I mean damn ! If I was Drew and he was defending me I would lucky but if he was yelling at me I would so pissed."

"Yeah that's what I thought too. It's cute he's defending her but I just wanted him to shut it because he kept swearing." she answered.

"I wonder what happened between them two for him not to want to talk to her... I mean it must have been super serious."

"He must have cursed a lot back there...Well I'm sure they put it pass them because he's flying her out to Rio. What about you and Harry ? How is it going ?"

"It's going good. We text everyday and talk about every two day or so...We only just got together so I wouldn't expect to be too infatuated by him even if he is pretty awesome. What about you have, you talked to Zayn ?"

"Well before he went on tour, I felt like there was something going on but when he left none of us said a word to each other..."

"Damn that sucks."

"Oh well ! What did I expect from a pop star ?"

"That means nothing. Harry and Louis are pop stars."

"I know... I just- I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not into Zayn because... I don't do long distance and I know that's exactly what I'm going to get from him."

"Obviously in the end there's the good and the bad in dating people with statuses like them."

"I know..." She sighed.

"When he's done with tour just try to see how it goes between you two." I suggested.

"He won't be done with tour until late October."

"Well if you guys both stay single until then I'm pretty sure it's damn f.ucking fate."

"I guess it is."

Our conversation went on and on and on until we both fell asleep in the same bed.

Drew's P.O.V