Chapter 39

Drew's P.O.V

"There's something I need to talk to you about..." He sighed.

Right now was not the moment to drop the bomb, my head was not ready to take on overwhelming emotions.

"Can't it wait ? I'm so exhausted right now." I explained enjoying to comfort of his arms around me.

"It could but you might be a bit angry if I tell you a little later than today..." He answered.

Listening to the tone of his voice it seemed like a serious matter.

"What's wrong ?" I worried.

"I'm... I'm going on tour."

He dropped that bomb. And it was a big one.

"When ?" I turned around to face.

At first he thought I had tried to move from his grip so he held his arm tighter around me.

"Soon.."

"How soon ?"

"Pretty soon." He persisted on that soon.

"How soon is pretty soon ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"About three days..." He replied quietly.

Three days ?! What kind of joke was this ?

"For how long ?" I questioned.

"Pretty long..." He replied

"Louis." I replied getting irritated.

"Four weeks." He answered quickly.

Ok, I guess four weeks is alright... Who am I kidding ?! That's a month without him and I have no idea how I am going to do that. My mind was in overdrive making my head hurt like hell. How was I going to deal with this ?

"You're leaving in three days and you're telling me this now ?" I sat up making him sit opposite to me.

"I'm sorry it's just that it never really felt like the right."

"Felt like the right time ? There is no such thing as the right time, Louis. You either tell me or you don't . " I shook my head at his argument.

"And how is that the right time ? I'm sick and I have a stupid f.ucking concussion and you thought this was the right time ?" I added

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I don't think we should fight about this considering you have a concussion and I'm leaving soon. What's done is done and let's just leave it at that. " he sighed running his hand through his hair.

"You're right." I sighed and rested my head on the wall behind.

Well that was a fight well dodged. I wasn't in a state to fight anyways.

"But, I want you to come with." He looked at me hesitantly, his eyes hopeful.

My brain had stop functioning there for a minute.

"I-I can't." I stuttered.

I stared at him, disappointment and sadness clear to anyone's eyes, I felt like his went a shade darker.

"Why ?" Was all that he asked.

"Louis I can't just drop everything. I'm going to have to help pay rent here and that means get a job and maybe two because this apartment is so expensive. I can't just leave." I explained calmly but I could feel the frustration fueling up in both of us.

"You'd be staying with me for like a week or two no more than that." He argued.

"What about the others ? Sasha and Lianna. They'll be working their asses off while I'm there just enjoying myself with my boyfriend having the time of my life. I don't think so no."