Chapter 56

A/N : happy update ! :) please vote/comment/share xx Ty

Drew's P.O.V

"Wow it smells so good. Did you cook ?" I asked Louis as I walked down the stairs.

"I might've." Louis smiled as he set down two plates on the dining table.

Well that was out of the ordinary.

I made my way to see what was in store this morning : eggs, sausages, bacon, baked beans, toast and some tomatoes. I'm finding it harder to believe he cooked all of that.

"Morning." He snaked his arm around my waist and pecked me on the lips.

"Hi..." I replied as I looked at him suspiciously. He seemed to be very clean for someone who cooked.

I went to the kitchen to wash my hands that's when I realized the sink wasn't even wet and there were no pans or whatever anywhere.

"Are you sure you cooked ? I mean there's no proof of any cooking activity here and I'm not sure I remember buying some bacon yesterday." I turned to look at Louis.

"I did say I might have. Might as in a probability that wasn't probable." Louis explained.

"Well thank you for driving all the way to town just to get this food."

We both made our way to the dining table and sat and ate. Everything was very silent, it wasn't awkward but it was silent.

"This is boring !" I broke the silence.

Louis gave me a quizzical look.

"I mean this scenery. Why don't we go eat outside ?" I jumped excitedly as I grabbed both of our plates and hurried outside.

"Are you serious ?" Louis laughed as he followed behind.

"Yes ! Now come on !" I yelled.

I wasn't sure where I was going until I saw the dock. I've always wanted to have a little trip on that boat but Louis always said "Another time." Screw you other time ! I ran till the end of the dock before swiftly getting in the row boat.

"Are you serious ?" Louis panted as he reached the end of the dock.

"Please !" I set down the plates on the seating of the boats.

He rolled his eyes at me before getting in the boat.

"Drive boy !" I said as he grabbed on the oars.

"You can't drive a row boat."

"Just row. Do you even know how to manage this thing ?" I asked.

"How hard can it be ?" He smiled as he started rowing.

---------------------

"Well I guess we have to head back." Louis sighed as he set down his plate.

"Oh come on ! This place is beautiful." I replied as I looked around.

"Oh my god, Louis ?!" I voice from afar yelled.

Louis and I both directed our attention towards the screeching voice. The girl was waving her arms frantically at him.

"Is that a fan ?" I laughed.

"I think so yeah... Hey there love !" Louis waved at her but seemed very confused.

"What's wrong Louis ?" I asked him.

"I don't know... I think I know her from somewhere. Maybe I've already met her, who knows." He shrugged before smiling at the fan.