Chapter 27

Niall's P.O.V

She must have changed. She has to. Like I said, nobody changes in just a year. I never thought she would be capable of such thing, such horrible things. 

I suddenly found myself at the front of my flat, everyone was at the girls' new apartment so I was alone. I took a seat on the couch, just thinking all of it through. How was I going to be able to see Hanna the same way again ? I liked her a lot but all of this has really made me doubt my feelings for her. 

“Niall ?” I recognized her voice as she peaked her head through the door. 

I didn't reply, I really needed to be alone right now but I did understand her concern. 

“Look whatever she told you-” 

“Why did you do it ?” I cut her off. 

“I was young, I didn't know what I was doing. I know bullying was wrong and I guess spitting on her was crossing the line but I had my reasons back then when I insulted her.” 

So apparently we were on different pages, I was talking about the fact that she ruined Drew's education and she was talking about the fact that she used to bully her at school. I guess I could leave out that part and see if she would admit it. If she does then I am convinced that she's changed but if she doesn't I have no idea what I'm going to do. 

“That's all you did to her right ? You bullied her in school.” 

“Yes.” she lied.

“OK.” I felt so betrayed.

“Trust me.” she smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. 

“Can you at least, apologize to Drew. I know she won't hear you out but at least you'll try.” 

“She has nothing to do with me Niall, how am I supposed to get her alone and tell her that I am sorry.” 

“Try, please. She's one of my closest friends already and not to mention that she is Louis's girlfriend, so it would really mean a lot to me.” 

“Fine I'll try.” she shrugged. 

“Thank you.” 

Drew's P.O.V

“But the guy told her he loved her so why can't he be with her ?” I asked in the middle of the movie. 

“Because he is engaged to her best friend.” Liam answered. 

“So if he's cheating on her best friend with her then clearly there's something wrong and it only means that they belong together.” I replied back.

“It just doesn't work that way !” Harry exclaimed. 

“Why wouldn't it work that way ? I mean he doesn't love his fiancee if he's cheating on her !” 

“But he DOES love his fiancee ! He said so. ” Zayn replied. 

“Well clearly he doesn't love her enough if he's cheating.” 

For me it was the most explainable situation so I don't know why everybody thought he did the right thing by staying with his fiancee. I don't even know why we started watching this movie in the first place, I guess we were all just pretty bored and we had to get our minds off Niall and Hanna who still weren't back yet. 

“I think he doesn't want to disappoint his parents that's why he's staying with her.” Lianna remarked. 

“Screw the parents ! He should do what makes him happy. I mean if your parents would tell you to kill somebody would you do it ?”