The Siege of Magnolia

A/N: Hello everybody. I hope you all will enjoy the final arc of this book.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Few days have passed since our fight against Oracion Seis. Wendy and Carla have got themselves comfortable in Fairy Tail and they live at Fairy Hills.

Natsu and I haven't start planning our wedding yet since he still did not decide who will the best man and maid of honor.

But if Natsu picks Gray, then I will pick Juvia. Or if he picks Gajeel, I will pick Levy. Speaking of the latter two, they seem to be much closer to each other than before. I'm glad they have made up.

I'm sitting on one of the stools near the bar and Lepus is sitting next to me, while Aquila is tickling Wendy who is laughing hysterically a lot. Carla just decided to ignore it and hmphed while drinking her tea.

"Your spirit sure loves children, doesn't she?" Lisanna asked "And she sure is hot."

I replied "Yeah, she is the first spirit I have got when I was a child and we're very close ever since then. If it wasn't for her, I would have been killed that day when Black Cross members broke into my home and killed my parents."

"Yeah, I understand. They must have dealt you a great pain that made you go on a rampage." Lisanna said "And how did your sword got broken again, Lucy? Don't tell me another Black Cross commander broke it into half."

I nodded, at which the young barmaid sighed. I saw Natsu fighting with Gray and Gajeel as always, while the girls on my team are somewhere else.

"Hey, Lucy." Lisanna said "Think I can borrow your ninja spirit for a second? There is something I need her for."

I raised an eyebrow "Like for what? Perverted fantasies?"

Lisanna blushed deeply after I said it, as Lepus did the exact same thing. The latter shrugged.

"I don't really mind it. If she wants it, I will give it to her." Lepus spoke, then looked at the barmaid "But don't think I will "play" with you. You are only allowed look and touch me."

Lisanna nodded, while grinning pervertedly. Lepus jumped over the bar and the two of them went over to the back. I shook my head and sighed.

But before they could get there, the front door slamme open to reveal a tired Kairi breathing heavily.

"Guys, one of dark guilds is attacking Magnolia!" She said "There are some Black Cross members with them!"

Everybody were shocked. But what's more shocking: it's daytime! Why are the Black Cross attacking during day?!

Natsu ran up to his twin "Are you sure about this?!" He asked in a high tone.

"Yeah!" Kairi replied "Laxus and the Thunder Legion are already fighting them, but I don't know how much can they hold them off! We have to go and help them now!"

Master Makarov ordered "Everybody, get your butts off the tables and go get those bastards! Also, make them rue the day when they chose to declare a war on us and attack our town!"

"YEAH!" Everyone present inside the Guild Hall roared.

We all got up from our seats and rush-ed out of the Guild Hall. All members of Fairy Tail went to each part of the town to defend it.

Me and my team are running down to where Laxus and Thunder Legion are at the moment. We finally caught up to them as they were fighting against a large group of dark mages.