Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Me and the girls have progressed deeper in the forest to find at least one of the Oracion Seis members.

However, we didn't manage to find any of them. It seems like their base is really well hidden, and I am starting to slowly hate that.

"How are we supposed to find their darn base?!" I said in annoyance "It really frustrates me to no end!"

Kairi patted me on the back "There, there, muscle tits. We will find them soon enough, because I can feel they are somewhere close."

"Then I hope this encounter will be much easier than the last one. I just met those guys and I already hate them." Ur spoke "They really live up to their reputation."

We progressed further in the forest and came across some river. There wasn't anything special, but I could sense something was wrong.

"Umm, Lucy? Is something wrong?" Wendy asked.

I hushed her, and focused on what's around me. Kairi sniffed the air and she suddenly growled, which pretty much shocked everyone here.

"I smell one of them, and they're right across the lake." She said. "They are probably waiting to ambush us like last time."

"It's not suprising, but I really hope there aren't anymore of those Black Cross scums." Tina said "Those guys scare the crap out of me."

However, she spoke too soon. More of the said men jumped off the trees and started to shoot at us with their guns.

Ur created a bow out of ice and fired back while Kairi attacked them with her Water Dragon's Roar. However, the latter suddenly felt nervous and horrified after she sniffed them.

Tina asked "Kairi, what's wrong?"

"Those guys... they smell like corpses!" The water dragon slayer answered.

Ur was shocked "C-Corpses?! D-Do you m-mean they're like... z-zombies?!"

Dear lord. This is what Lily told me about Black Cross leader turning his dead men into undead. People aren't wrong when they say there are fates worse than death.

The men in black kept firing at us with their weapons. I changed into my Sagittarius Star Dress and fired arrows at them, taking down several Black Cross members.

After that, I fired several more arrows at the ones on trees and they all fell down from them. Bastards hit their heads hard, but they got up without wasting a single second.

To our suprise, they jumped over the river and took their swords out. I've changed into Cancer Star Dress and defended myself as Kairi covered her fists in water, starting to fight the enemies as well.

Suddenly, some beam flew towards me and I jumped out of the way. The beam went through the Black Cross member I was fighting and he wasn't even affected by this.

'Darn it! What in tarnation kind is this magic?! They aren't affected by anything at all!'  I thought

The man swung his sword at me, but Tina quickly came and struck the guy with a bat so hard he flew in the river. To my suprise, the water was so strong it took him away.

"Thanks, Tina." I said.

The red exceed replied "No problem. I see we have one of the members from Oracion Seis joining the fray though."