Oracion Seis

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Wendy p.o.v)

Once we arrived to our location, we all saw an airship with Pegasus head flying into the sky. According to Erza, that is the Magic Bomber Christina.

"Woah! It's so cool!" Lucy said.

Kairi whistled "Yeah. I've never seen something as amazing as that."

Erza spoke "Alright everyone. Let's begin our search."

"I'm flying the bomber thing!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Not happening." Gray and Ur denied.

Just then, the airship exploded much to everyone's shock. But one thing bothers me the most: where are Jura and Ichiya?

Natsu and Kairi sniffed the air. They probably smelled someone near and when the smoke disappeared, it confirmed our suspicion.

I hid from behind a rock in fear, much to Carla's dismay who scolded me for that. However, the red exceed

Infront of us stood members of Oracion Seis from left to right: Hoyete, Midnight, Angel, Brain, Cobra and Racer.

As they all stared at us like they have the upper hand, Brain is the one who broke the silence "Lowly maggots. Swarming together."

"Too bad shortstuff isn't going to make it to the party." Angel spoke with slight smirk.

"Neither is that bald wizard saint." A strange blue being floating beside her said.

"We took them down." The other similar being also said.

Lyon was shocked "No way."

"Impossible." Hibiki said.

Cobra smirked "I can hear the terror in their voices."

"The quicker we wrap this up, the better." Racer spoke, then pointed his finger at us "I'll run over you so fast it will make your head spin."

Hoteye spoke "Money determines the strength in this world. Oh yeah! If you save a penny today, it will become a vast fortune in the future! Futhermore-"

"Enough with the preaching, Hoteye." Cobra and Racer cut him off.

The last guy, Midnight, only snored as he took a nap on the floating rug which slightly freaked me out.

We stared at each other for few seconds before Natsu and Gray charged at them. However, they were attacked by Racer who moved faster than the eye could see.

"Natsu! Gray!" Lucy yelled, but she looked at the side next to her and saw the exact duplicate of her.

She was shocked, but then the duplicate swung her fist at her which made the real Lucy slightly slide backwards. Who am I kidding?! I don't know which is the real Lucy!

'What the heck?! Is this some kind of copy magic?!' I thought to myself.

Lyon and Sherry ran towards Hoteye, but latter's eyes suddenly glowed.

"Oh, yeah!" He said, as Lyon and Sherry were caught in liquified ground "Forget Love! All you need is money! Money is the most important thing in the world!"

The Trimens tried to take down Angel, but were easily defeated by Racer. After that, he went towards Ur who fired ice arrows at him.

Cobra, much to everyone's suprise, was in fear "Wait, Racer! Don't hit her!" He cried.