Hanging out

A/N: Greetings readers. Chapter 8 is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

After we finished with bath and dressed up, we went back to living room.

Lucy went into the kitchen and started to make lunch.

I'm still shook by what she told me. She isn't going to break my arms, is she? And what is with this punishment she is talking about?

I don't want to find out because there could be numerous possibilities. As I was thinking, Lucy came back from the kitchen with lunch.

"Enjoy your meal!" she said setting down the plates. After that she went back to get her own plate.

When she came back, she sat right next to me and I shivered. She noticed that and asked "What's wrong, Natsu?"

I tried to speak, but I was too afraid of her. She kissed me on the forehead to make me calm down.

"Aww, honey. Don't worry, I wasn't going to hurt you. I just don't like when guys get all pervy with me. Makes me wanna shove my boots up their asses!" She said in frightening tone.

Wow, this girl really means business. I pity the fool who messes with her. Actually, I don't.

Sometimes, I think Lucy might be Erza's sister. They are equally scary.

While I was in my thoughts, she set her plate down and went into the bathroom.

"Don't come in unless you want me to bash your heads against the walls." She said sweetly yet threateningly

Me and Happy both shivered. This girl is a freaking yandere! Or at least I think she is.

After few minutes, she came out of the toilet and sat down next to me, continuing to eat.

I started to eat my food while nobody talked.

"So, who is this Ice Princess girl you told me about?" Lucy asked.

When she said that, Happy suppressed the urge to laugh because he knew who she meant. He fell on the table and started laughing like a maniac.

Lucy was confused and asked "Did I say something wrong?"

"You called Gray a girl! Oh boy, I'm dying from laughing, but it's worth it!" The blue feline said

Damn cat. Why can't you keep your mouth shut for a second?

Lucy thought for a moment "Let's see. This Gray guy is ice and you are fire, so that means you two are fighting like two kids over a chocolate bar. Am I correct?" She told me.

My eyes widened. How did she know about that?! Well, I did called Gray a Ice Princess.

"Now, tell me. Why is this Gray guy a pervert? Is he groping girls? Do I need to beat him so hard that he will end up in hospital?" Lucy asked.

I explained to her his stripping habit. She bursted out laughing and fell on the couch, dropping her plate in process.

"You mean that guy is always wearing nothing but his underwear?! And here I thought you are the one who is weird!" She said while still laughing.

After she calmed down, we finished our lunch and went outside to hang out a little.

We sat down on the grass and Lucy asked "Hey Natsu. How is it being in the guild like?"

"Like a big family. Even though some of them are jerks and perverts." I told her

"Hmph. If they dare to hit on me, I'll punch the life out of them." she said cracking her fists