The Celebration

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

The next day, me and Natsu have announced to the guild that we are now engaged. Everybody were so happy for us and threw a party to celebrate.

However, that party soon turned into one big brawl much to my and Ur's annoyance. I went over to the nearby table where Erza, Kairi, Levy, Juvia, Mira, Lisanna and Cana were.

I sat near Cana and she patted me on the back "Nice going, girl! It seems Ur was right about Natsu proposing to you, and we all thought it would be YOU proposing to HIM." She said.

Kairi nearly bursted out laughing at that thought. Erza looked at her with another of her famous death glares, but the water dragon slayer simply ignored her.

Lisanna went to get some drinks while the rest of us were chatting about random girl stuff. Then Ur came towards us and sat down right next to Erza.

"Those childish idiots. How are you guys able to stay sane while around all this chaos?" She asked, groaning.

Erza chuckled "It's like that everyday, so it shouldn't bother you so much."

However, someone threw a beer bottle at her strawberry cake and she was shocked. Now Kairi began to shiver in fear which really suprised and confused me.

"Oh, no! Not this again!" My future sister-in-law exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

Mira replied "Lucy, I'm goona tell you one thing about that will save your life in the future. Never EVER ruin Erza's cake! Your fiancé's sister once did that and nearly gotten herself massacred!"

Before I could say anything else, Erza got up and yelled "WHO RUINED MY CAKE, YOU DAMN BASTARDS?!"

At that everyone stopped fighting and shivered in fear, pointing towards Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Elfman.

And the next thing we all know, an angry redhead went after the four idiots and started to beat them up.

I sighed 'Great. I already got engaged and I'm already going to become a widow. Thanks a lot, you crazy redhead.'

However, Ur went towards the five and grabbed Erza by the ear much to everyone's shock.

She spoke "Alright, that's enough out of you! You all better party without wrecking the entire place! As for you Erza, I'll buy a new cake just so you don't get the groom-to-be killed or massacre the entire place!"

The redhead nodded and Ur let go of her. The wizard saint then ordered another strawberry cake from Lisanna much to the barmaid's flabbergasted expression.

Both Ur and Erza went back towards us and sat down on their original spots while the latter waited for her cake.

"Well, it seems I won't become a widow anytime soon." I muttered.

Lisanna came and gave Erza her cake and the drinks to rest of us. We all toasted for the engagements and drank while enjoying the party.

Soon enough, Gajeel came and asked Levy to come with him for a moment because he needed to talk with her.

The short bluenette nodded and got up, following the Iron Dragon Slayer out of the guild.

"What do you think it might be?" Mira asked curiously.

I shrugged "Who knows. It must be something private, so I wouldn't bother them."

"Aww come on, Lucy! Why wouldn't you go take peek? They might be doing you-know-what." Cana said with a smirk.