Allied Forces

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Few days have passed after the party and everyone is still excited about my and Natsu's engagements. Everyone were gathered, looking at some chart that Reedus has drawn on Lisanna's request.

The chart had names of many dark guilds with four of them being in a big circle that was in the middle. Three of four dark guilds inside the big circle were connected by names of other dark guilds while the fourth which was in the middle of the cirlcle.

"The dark guilds have been noticeably quite lately, which quite bothering in my opinion. We'll have to strengthen our relationship with other legitimate guilds." Lisanna commented.

Gray asked "What's that big circle in the middle?"

"I know what that is. A Balam Alliance of dark guilds. The three major dark guilds in that alliance are Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart and Tartaros. All three of them are powerful in their own right, but together they are the second strongest force in the shadowy guild underworld. All three of them control lesser dark guilds who do the dirty work they don't like doing themselves. However, the Balam Alliance are controlled by a single dark guild that is stronger than all of them combined: Black Cross." Juvia answered.

My stomach turned when I heard that cursed name. I am still bothered by what that Akio guy told me that day.

What if his father was watching us and saw Akio kill Venom? I can only imagine the worst that might happen to him.

Most of the names were familiar to me. Specifically the ones I took down before joining Fairy Tail, and there was also the Eisenwald dark guild which Erigor the Reaper was a part of.

"When Gajeel, Lily and I were still the members of Phantom Lord, three of us took down the dark guilds that were under the command of Oracion Seis. I heard the mentioned guild only has six members, but I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you." Juvia spoke.

Then we heard a familiar voice behind us "Speaking of Oracion Seis." We all turned towards the entrance of the Guild Hall to see Master Makarov standing there with a serious expression "The word has come down. We must destroy them."

"What?!" We all asked in shock, even Natsu stopped eating. Few seconds of silence after, Lisanna spoke "Welcome home, Master."

We all fell onto the floor at the barmaid's response.

"I hope you had a good time at the conference." She said.

Mirajane got up and placed a hand on her younger sister "I'm sure he did, sis."

Erza asked "But Master. What do you mean?"

"The Oracion Seis' activities were the main discussion at the conference. They pose a huge threat that cannot be ignored, therefore they must be dealt immediately. We'll take them down before they can hurt any of our fellow guilds we have sworn to protect." Master Makarov explained.

Gray was annoyed "So we have to do all the heavy work."

"Fairy Tail will be taking them on by ourselves?" Juvia asked.

"This enemy is far too powerful that fighting them alone would be a suicide mission." Makarow answered, then continued "Which means Fairy Tail will join the coalition of magical guilds. Our guild will be fighting alongside Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Cait Shelter. These four members will select members to represent them in allied forces. We will work together to bring down the enemy!"

Natsu got up and smiled "But we can take care of them ourselves, gramps! In fact, I could-"

Kairi cut him off with a punch "Don't be an idiot, bro! Gramps is smart enough to make important decision that will avoid heavy consequences. Besides, do you want to die before your wedding day?!" She scolded.