Finally Together

A/N: Hello readers. Chapter 20 is published. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I woke up in my bed and tried to get up, but something was holding around my waist.

When I turned my head around, I saw Natsu sleeping. Then, I realized one thing.

We are both naked! That wasn't a freaking dream!? Me and Natsu actually had sex!?

Dammit! I hope I'm not pregnant. It seems I'll have to buy a pregnancy test.

I wouldn't mind being a mother, but I'm too young right now.

After managing to get out of Natsu's grip, I dressed up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Happy.

When I was done, I brought breakfast on the coffee table and called Natsu and Happy.

Happy flew on the table and started to eat his fish.

I went to my bedroom and Natsu was still sleeping heavily. How am I going to wake him up?

After few seconds of thinking, I came up with an idea.

I sat on him and started to tickle his sides. He started laughing and woke up quickly.

This guy sure has a lot of energy with him.

"Hahahaha! Lucy! Stop it!" Natsu said laughing.

I stopped and said "Alright. Breakfast is on kitchen table, so go and eat before it gets cold."

"Okay. Can you first get off me?" he asked.

I nodded and got off him, but not before giving him a kiss on the lips.

When I came into the living room, Aquila was sitting on the couch. When did she open her gate?

"So, have you and Natsu had sex?" she asked.

"Do you really have to ask that, Aquila?" I asked back.

She started to walk towards me and was looking at my neck.

"Yep. You have mated, that's for sure. But if Natsu ever hurts you, I'll kill him." Aquila said.

Speaking of Natsu, he just left the room and went towards the table.

And started to eat like an animal as he always do. He's gonna choke by doing that all the time.

Then, Aquila hugged my so tight that it was impossible to escape from her grip.

"Ahh. From a sweet little girl, you became such a beautiful young woman. And now, you lost your virginity. I think I'm gonna cry!" she said hugging me tighter if it was possible.

I sweatdropped when she said that I lost virginity. Even Natsu slightly blushed when he heard that sentence.

Aquila released me from her hold and glared at Natsu "You better treat her right or I'll make you feel pain worse than death! Understand!?"

"A-aye." he said shivering.

With that, Aquila went back to celestial world. And I sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do today, babe?" I asked.

Natsu finished with his breakfast and brought me into his lap.

"How about we go to nearby town? You could use sometime outside of this forest." he answered.

I nodded and me, Natsu and Happy went towards Karou, the town that was close to Darkwood.