Ur vs Jellal

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Ur p.o.v)

As Jellal was walking towards us, I could only stare in horror at his current state.

"Darn it." Kairi growled "Those Black Cross bastards have gone too far!"

Lucy agreed "I can't believe they would do this to someone who isn't even part of Black Cross. Do Oracion Seis have some plans with him?"

"I'm not so sure." I answered "Maybe there is some seal on Nirvana, and I believe he required as living being to break it. But how are they going to do just that? It doesn't make any sense."

Just then, Jellal glew and he dashed towards us while swinging the sword in his hand. I created an ice sword with my magic and quickly blocked it.

After that, I pushed the undead away and held the ice sword with both of my hands. He slided backwards few feet away before roaring again in high pitched voice.

"I believe there's away to turn him back to living being." Carla said "But I'm not sure if it will work that way."

Tina looked at her "What do you mean by that?"

Carla then looked at Wendy "Actually, I believe Wendy herself can restore him. Since she is a Sky Dragon Slayer who employs healing magic."

We all were shocked by what she just said "Wendy is a Dragon Slayer?! Why did you tell us that in the first place?!" Kairi asked.

Wendy whimpered "I j-just thought it wasn't important at the moment. And I'm not sure if it can work on undead beings like that one." She said "But, I'll try if you guys can restrain him."

"It's worth to try." I said "Lucy, Kairi! You girls keep Wendy safe! I will take care of Jellal."

The two teenagers nodded. Jellal then charged at me again as I tried to slash him. However, he disappeared the moment I swung my ice sword at him.

Then, he reappeared behind me and the undead man began swinging his blade in high speed whilw cloaking himself with his magic. I have barely dodged his attacks, then I retaliated by slashing him horizontally.

After that, I kicked him away which sent Jellal flying to the opposite side of the cave. But he wasn't affected by this and dashed towards me as he attempted to slice me.

I jumped back and threw my ice-made sword at his direction. He destroyed it with a single slash, and flew towards me. I dodged out of the way again, but he slashed me across me torso.

"Ugh!" I winced.

"Miss Ur!" Wendy yelled in worry.

Jellal then reappeared infront of me and tried to thrust his blade into my stomach, but I quickly dodged to the side and slashed him with another ice-made sword I created.

I created another sword using my magic, and slashed the former wizard saint with both of them as he tried to hit me with his own sword. Jellal slashed me across my torso multiple times after which I stumbled back.

The undead man tried to slice me with an overhead slash, but I quickly blocked the attack as he pushed me down onto my knees. We struggled for few seconds before I slashed him with both of my swords and pushed Jellal backwards.

He used Meteor again and charged at me with full speed. Jellal slashed me few times before kicking me from the back as I almost fell to my knees.

I quickly got up and blocked his upcoming attack. After that, I struck him back with a downward slash with the sword in my left hand and an upper slash with the other in my right hand before striking Jellal horizontally with both of them.