Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Erza p.o.v)

As the man with grey eyes stared at me with sadistic expression on his face, I requipped into the Clear Heart Clothing outfit and gripped my katana with both of my hands.

The man dashed towards me in quick speed and nearly slashed me, but I blocked his attack after which I struck back with a horizontal slash.

However, that didn't seem to effect him not even one bit. He swung his katana at me with flurry of insanely fast paced strikes as I barely had time to block them.

After the man stopped, I attacked him with an upperslash which he dodged easily. The grey-eyed man has merged with his shadow and moved away from me, the reappeared as he took out a silenced gun and fired at me in very quick pace.

I quickly reflected the bullets by spinninng my blade. The man then dashed towards me with his katana and raced by me as I felt something cutting my skin on multiple parts of my body.

He then teleported from above and tried to strike me again. I moved out of the way in the last second. Then I struck back with few slashes which he just brushed off like it was nothing.

I jumped into the air and tried to slash him downwards, but he blocked my attempt and sent me flying backwards.

The man's katana covered with black-and-purple aura as he swung it and released multiple waves of energy flying towards me.

I dodged quickly out of the way then dashed towards the man. As soon as our weapons clashed, we were both sliding backwards away from each other. My foe launched more waves of energy towards me as I jumped into the air to avoid them.

After I landed on my feet, the grey-eyed man warped near me and our blades collided again. I pushed him backwards and struck him multiple times which he shrugged off.

He then warped above me and tried to stick his blade inside my stomach, but I quickly moved out of the way as a large burst of magic was released from the man's katana that caused the ground to grumble.

I could barely keep my balance as the man warped right infront of me and swung his katana multiple times in a very quick pace. I was struck by them few times, but I managed to parry the attack and retaliate with two diagonal slashes and one uppercut.

The man warped away from me and used his silenced gun to shoot, but I quickly closed the distance between us by dashing forward and knocking the gun out of his hand with a swift swing from my sword.

He then swung his sword at me with a  quick slash, which I barely blocked it and was sent sliding backwards as the man dashed forward and knocked my sword out of my hand.

I quickly requipped another one and retaliated. The man effortlessly blocked my attacks as I attempted to land a hit on him, but it was futile.

He then disappeared into the shadows and reappeared where his gun was lying on the ground. The grey-eyed man picked it up and began firing at me once more.

I dodged the bullets as I ran towards my other sword and picked it up after which I ran towards the man and slashed him across his chest, but even that wasn't enough to stop him from keeping the fight up.

He grabbed me by my throat and lift me off the ground, then threw to the other side of the cave. I hit the wall hard enough to make it grumble.

As soon as I got up, I saw the grey-eyed man dashing towards me. He was about to bury his blade into my stomach until Natsu stepped in between us and punched the man in his face sending him flying to the opposite side of the cave.