Eisenwald and Lullaby

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy Chapter 30.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Me and Happy were closing to the train and I was looking for the guy.

Dammit! I forgot to ask what he looked like! I'm such an idiot!

Suddenly, two giant arms created by shadows attacked me and Happy.

The blue cat nearly let me go and I got pissed. I looked at the guy who sent those shadows at me.

"Well, aren't you from Fairy Tail guild? You all act so high and mighty just because you are in legal guild and follow the rules. You know how what are you to us? Harmless little flies." He mocked.

Is this guy trying to pick a fight with me!? I'll show him!

"Happy, drop me on the train so I can beat this guy!" I ordered.

Happy did as he was told and I lit my fists up to punch the guy. But he mended into the shadow again and I ended up busting in the cart.

The guy reappeared and taunted "Touched the nerve, didn't I?"

I growled "Why you!"

Suddenly, the train started to move again and I couldn't think straight.

I fell on the ground from motion sickness. Why the heck always has to be at the wrong time!?

The guy tried to finish me off, but I ignored the pain in my stomach and punched him hard enough to make him stumble a bit and saw some flute in shape of the skull with three eyes drop out of his jacket.

The guy noticed flute on the floor and said "So you saw it? That means I can't let you live! It will be easy to kill you when you're in such state!"

One thing he didn't notice is that Lucy was behind him and knocked him out with the back of the golden katana she was holding.

"Nobody threatens my boyfriend, asshole!" She said in mad tone.

She walked towards me and helped me get up. Then I saw Aquila picking up that weird flute.

"Is this that death flute you were talking about, Lucy? It's so creepy." She said.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

The guy got up and attacked Aquila, making her drop the flute. Then he summoned multiple shadows and attacked us with them.

Aquila ran to me and Lucy and protected us with her wings, but his attacks were strong enough to kick us out of the train.

When we were in the air, Aquila spread her wings again holding us and we looked at the train getting out of the sight.

I growled "That bastard! When I get my hands on him, he won't live to see another day!"

Then we saw a magic mobile coming towards us and revealed Erza driving it while Gray was in back seat.

Aquila carefully landed safely and set us both me and Lucy on the ground.

"Natsu! Lucy! Happy! Are you alright!?" Erza asked in worry.

I replied "Except being kicked out of the train by that weirdo and letting him take Lullaby again, I would say we are okay but why lie to you."

Erza's eyes widened and she slapped me "You fools! How could you let him get away with that flute!?"

Lucy glared at her "We were kicked out from the train! Didn't you heard him!? You can give us lectures later, right now we have to catch that bastard!"