Natsu's paranoia

A/N: Hello readers. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After we ate breakfast, Natsu looked through the window while I stared at him with confusion.

"What's with him?" I asked my boyfriend's twin.

She simply shrugged "Dragon Slayers are very possessive over their mates and hate to see anyone of the opposite gender near them. It's like asking them to rip off your... private parts."

My face became pale after she said that. Natsu wouldn't do that, would he.

He growled "I wouldn't do it literally. Just give them few burns, that's all. I can't stop being paranoid since Kairi told gramps about our relationship."

Kairi rolled her eyes "I didn't tell him, you fire breathing idiot! He found out by himself. He also found out about my relationship with Freed! So shut the heck up or I'll do it myself!"

"Oh, okay." He said completely calm.

What the heck!? How did she even do that!? It's like she drugged him!

I was so confused that I didn't even know that Natsu lift me off the ground.

He turned to Kairi and said "Don't bother us for an hour or two. I'm going to make her so tired she won't be able to walk for entire week."

"You better use protection! One of you is already enough! I don't need another fire breathing idiot! At least not now!" My boyfriend's twin exclaimed.

Natsu nodded and carried me to his bedroom. When he came in and shut the door closed, he dropped me on the bed and layed next to me.

"How about we have little time for ourselves. I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to walk tommorow." He said.

I smirked seducetively and said "Sure, babe. Let's play a little, my handsome dragon."

We both started making out and our tongues were swirling against each other. After we seperated, there was a trace of savila left.

After that, Natsu started to kiss me down the neck which made me moan.

"Oh, yes~ Keep it coming, you sexy dragon~" I said in pleasure.

He smirked and started to take my jacket off me. I did the same with his vest.

He started to suck on one of my nipples and squezzed the other one. I moaned very loudly in pleasure.

When he was finished, I took off my pants and ordered him to kiss my legs.

He looked at my slightly muscular legs hungrily and started to kiss them.

He went from down to all the way up. I smirked at him. There's no man in my life who can satisfy me like he can.

After he finished kissing my legs, I pinned him down and removed his pants, then his underwear.

I wasted no time to suck his dick. He moaned loudly as I sucked it even harder.

"Oh, Lucy~. I'm going to cum!" He said.

I finished and layed next to him. Then, he took my panties off me and started to lick my womanhood.

Oh, boy! This is so good! Natsu is rough and gentle at the same time!

After licking my womanhood, he sat straight and prepared to thurst his dick into me.

"Lucy, do you want me inside you?" He asked

"No asking! Just do it! But first, put a condom!" I said, more like demanded.