Return To The Guild

A/N: Here you go, everyone. Battle of Fairy Tail arc begins.

(Lucy p.o.v)

The following day we all went back to the guild, to see how the repair is going.

All of Erza's friends from Tower of Heaven came with us to join Fairy Tail. I noticed that Erza and Simon are pretty close to each other.

Kairi came towards me and whispered "Looks like someone has their eyes on Erza. It will be amusing when other members find out about this."

I giggled. It will be amusing to see others react about Erza having a boyfriend. But I kinda feel bad for Jellal because he was just another of Zeref's victims. Hopefully his soul can rest in peace.

"Woah! Look at the guild!" Happy exclaimed.

"They rebuilt it already?!" I asked in suprise.

While the guild retained the pyramid shape and still consisted of three floors, it looked like a fortress that is sourrounded by black iron fence.

"I wasn't expecting something like this." Simon spoke in awe.

Shô whistled "Wow. You didn't tell us you have a castle as your guildhall."

"Dandy." The blockhead muttered.

"Pretty!" The cat girl exclaimed.

Infront of the guild, there was an open air cafe with few tables and benches. There was also a gift shop that was run by one of the members.

From the inside, the guildhall looked pretty much the same except it was larger and had a stage. There was also a swimming pool at the back of the guild.

Master came and introduced us to Juvia, our new guildmember. She instantly ran towards Gray and hugged him. The Ice Mage blushed, but hugged her back and smiled.

Kairi smirked "Hehehe, another victim to tease."

I agreed "Yep! I'm gonna have so much fun doing that."

Then master introduced us to two more members. However, I didn't expect him to recruit two faces that I remember from that horrible event.

"Gajeel! And... a cat?" Natsu spoke in questioned tone.

"It's Pantherlily. You know, that big cat your girlfriend fought." The black cat spoke.

Gray shot a glare at them "Why did you let them in, Gramps?!"

"Wait! I'm the one asked him to let them join!" Juvia said.

Erza turned to the bluenette "I don't mind you, Juvia." Then glared at the two "But these two friends of yours destroyed our guildhall."

Gajeel only grunted while the cat looked down in shame.

"Now, now. Do you remember what I taught you? Yesterday enemy can be today friend." Master told us.

Levy nodded "If master's okay with that, then I am as well. Besides, it was Black Cross' and Jose's faults for what happened to our guild and my team, not Gajeel's or Lily's!"

But Natsu ignored and walked up to Gajeel, glaring at him "Whatever! I'm not working with someone I can't trust!"

Then Gajeel turned his head towards Natsu with frightening expression on his face "What are you getting all worked up for? It's not like I want to be your friend or something."

"Damn, that's colder than Stripper's ice!" Natsu spoke. The certain ice mage only ignored him, for now.

Then Gajeel got up "Besides, it's not like I enjoyed working with those Black Cross scumbags. Jose lost my loyalty the moment he became their bitch and I'm glad he's behind bars!"