The Hunt

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Me, Kairi, Ur, Wendy, Tina and Carla were running through forest while looking for Oracion Seis members.

I kept my guard up since they have a lot of lesser dark guilds under their control. And I wouldn't be suprised if they had some, ugh, Black Cross members with them.

We stopped for a moment and looked around "Well, it seems those Oracion Seis guys are very strong if they could take down Jura so easily." Kairi spoke.

"I call that bullcrap." Ur spoke "They must have took him down while his guard was down. Only cowards attack their enemies from behind, and I hope that speed guy won't be healed anytime soon."

"The only thing we can do is to find them before they get their hands on Nirvana." Tina said "And I don't want to know what that thing will do. Just a mere thought gives me goosebumps."

I sighed "Well, I believe we should find their hideout as fast as possible. As Jura said, we should never engage one-on-one against the Oracion Seis members. The lesser guilds under their command, on the other hand."

Kairi smirked "Oh, how I love your thinking. No wonder why my brother loves you." She said, then her smirk dropped "At least you're not dense like he is. If you were, then I would pity your children."

I swestdropped at her statement, but simply ignored afterwards. We then continued our search for Oracion Seis' hideout as nothing particular was happening.

However, I've noticed something on the top of the trees. Then, a group of 60 wizards jumped down with swords in their hands. But what angered me is that they are Black Cross wizards.

"Who are these guys?" Ur asked.

Kairi replied "They are members from Black Cross, the most powerful dark guild in Fiore. I bet the Oracion Seis has informed them Lucy is here with us, so I guess their Master has ordered them to capture or kill her since she took down a decent number of them before she joined Fairy Tail."

"Wait. Are you saying Lucy is THE Star Maiden?! The woman who took down hundred Black Cross members in a year and a half?!" Wendy asked.

Kairi nodded "Yeah. And I have to tell you kid: she has a very good reason to be pissed off. They gave her scars so bad she hates them with burning passion and loves nothing more than to bring them pain." She told her.

The little girl gulped. I requipped two celestial keys in my left hand and Goldbrand in my right hand.

After that, I summoned both Loke and Virgo and told them to attack enemies infront of us. I attacked another group and sliced one of them across their torso with my sword.

Kairi released a Water Dragon's Roar onto another group. Ur made two dual swords out of the ice and slashed two of the enemies which knocked them both down.

As three of the enemies were about to attack us, they suddenly fell into large hole created by Virgo. Loke attacked the other group with Regulus Impact spell which launched one of them in the air.

However, as we continued to fight them, The Black Cross wizards got up. I noticed one of them charged at Wendy who was scared and froze in the place. I got in between them both and thrusted my sword into the guy's chest and he fell to the ground dead.

But I haven't noticed Wendy's horror on her face after witnessing what I've done. Honestly, I didn't want to do this infront of a little girl, but this guy was asking for it.