The Investigation

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy chapter 35.

(Kairi p.o.v)

I woke up in my underwear and got off my bed. Everyone else were awake too. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Lucy tried to seperate them, Erza just ignored them and Happy and Tina ate some fish.

The redhead turned to me and said "Good Morning, Kairi. Dress up so we can go to investigate this island for an alternate way to lift the curse."

As I was putting my clothes on, Lucy snapped and bearhugged both Natsu and Gray out of anger. So she is strong enough to break both of their backs at the same time, but not strong enough to carry them both? What kind of logic is that?!

"Ouch! What the hell are you doing, Lucy?!" Natsu said.

She looked up at both of them with a glare and said "How about you two stop acting like children! I'm not in a mood for your childish bullshit in early morning! So behave or I'll break your backs!" She finished tightening her grip.

The two boys yelled in pain and told her that they'll behave. She let go of them and they rubbed their backs.

"Jeez, how strong are you? Are you really sure you can't carry two people at the same time?" Gray asked.

Then Erza walked up to the ripped blonde and and wrapped her arm around Lucy's shoulder.

"I can see why you love her, Natsu. Her ripped+sexy body, beautiful face, and mixed personality of tomboy and girly girl. It seems I was wrong. This dangerous little cutie can take care of herself" The redhead said.

The blonde removed the redhead's arm from her shoulders and walked up to Natsu. Then she grabbed him by the ass with both of her hands and pulled him closer to herself until her busty breasts were pressed against his chest.

We all (except Happy and Tina) blu-shed at her action and Gray even gru-mbled something about lucky bastard or something like that.

Erza coughed and said "Alright you two! Enough with this perverted nonsence and lets get going! We have the entire island to investigate!"

Lucy let go of Natsu's butt and we went outside of the village to start the investigation.

While we were walking, I heard Natsu and Gray talking to each other about consequences of destroying the moon, like messing up time or some similar things.

Suddenly, there was a loud stomp and we turned around to see a giant monster. It was a giant rat wearing some oversized girly clothes.

Gray casted his Ice-Make: Shield spell to block the attack coming from the monsters mouth.

But it was some stinking breath that made some of us nearly faint. Well, my idiotic brother did.

The monster laughed and we started to run as it fired that stinking smell out of its mouth again.

Gray stopped and chanted "Ice-Make: Floor!" He freezed the ground and the rat slipped and fell so hard it lost consiousness.

Natsu looked at Gray "Why didn't you do that for the first time?!"

"Shut up, Natsu!" The ice mage yelled back as Lucy sighed.

The two idiots started to beat up the already unconsious rat. These two will be the death of me.

Lucy turned her head and said "There's some old building. Let's go check it out!"

Erza nodded and glared at both Natsu and Gray to make them stop beating the rat up.

Then we all went inside the temple and it was very old. It's something from a horror movie.

We all looked at some signs on the wall that were like the moons. Then Natsu started stomping the wrecked floor and Lucy told him to stop.