Kairi and Freed

A/N: Greetings readers. Chapter 12 is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Me, Kairi, Happy and Tina went home after it was 20:00. When we got there, we went inside and Kairi prepared dinner.

"So, you two planning go to Lucy's place on Saturday after you finish a job you will take tommorow?" Kairi asked.

I nodded "Yes. I have to say, your plan actually works. Nobody suspects anything."

"Aye! It's a very nice plan you came up with, Kairi! Nobody asked us where we were despite that we took jobs that only last a day." Happy replied

It's a nice plan Kairi came up with. We don't have to worry about anyone being suspicious or any other crap like that. I'll give the guys some burns if they plan hitting on my mate when I bring her here.

Plus, she said that she hates perverts and playboys so it's a great upside. She is acting sometimes nervously around me, but I think nothing of it.

I just want to spank that fine rear of hers. Wait a second. No! Bad Natsu! Act like that when the mating season comes!

After Kairi was done with making dinner, she brought it on the table.

It was pancakes for me and her and fishes for Happy and Tina. We started eating and started chatting.

"Sometimes, I don't understand our guild. We cause nothing but destruction and some of our guys are pervs. And I hate how Loke keeps hitting on me!" she exclaimed

Does that guy has a deathwish!? When he was hitting on Erza, she punched him so hard he flew to Kardia Cathedral!

I swear the next time I see him, I'll burn him to crisp! No one hits on my sister, and I mean nobody!

Except her mate that is.

"Hey Kairi, I have to ask you something." I said and she simply nodded

"Who is your mate?" I asked

She blushed and turned away. Really? I told her who is my mate and she won't tell me hers!? What the actual heck!?

She turned to me and said "Freed."

I frozen for few moments then started to laugh like a maniac. While I was laughing, Kairi looked at me with pissed off expression.

"Hey! You don't see me laughing about your mate so shut your big mouth!" she said blushing in anger

After I stopped laughing, I said "Sorry, sis. But I can't believe you actually like one of Laxus's bodyguards, especially that pretty boy!"

"Better him than that playboy Loke! At least Freed doesn't flirt with every girl he sees!" Kairi yelled, still blushing

After she said that, I thought for a second and said "Fair enough."

"You liiiiike Freed!" Happy and Tina teased

"Shut up, cats!" Kairi yelled

When we finished eating dinner, we all went to our rooms and fell asleep.

*Next day*

I woke up then dressed and went downstairs to prepare for going to guild so I can take mission that will last at least a day.

But first, I'll just hang around for a while and do the things I usually do. It will be great. Me of all people outsmarting the entire Fairy Tail guild!

Sometime later, I saw Kairi and our exceeds coming down from upstairs

Kairi crossed her arms and asked "Are you going to pick a job right away? Or will you just wait for an hour or two?"