Truth about Loke

A/N: Here you go, friends. Enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After me and Natsu returned from Lupinus few days ago, we took a job of capturing some thieves with Gray, Erza, Kairi, Happy, Tina and Ur.

However, that job wasn't much of a challenge.

"This was so boring! Those guys weren't even trying to put up a good fight!" Natsu complained.

"You're right, twin bro. It seems that a wizard saint, two S-class mages and three strong non S-class mages were an overkill for those thieves." Kairi agreed.

After the girls returned from their SS-class mission, Erza decided to make our team official along with Kairi, Tina and Ur.

And this team is a recipe for freakin deathwish. A wizard saint, one requip mage, one ice mage, two dragon slayers and a celestial mage that can open four gates at once is really a force you shouldn't be messing with.

Sometimes, I'm wondering if there is a limit to how many members one team can have in total.

Then Happy spoke "Say. Is that Loke over there?"

We all turned to the direction where Happy was pointing and saw our resident playboy. Honestly, I started to tolerate Loke ever since I first saw Laxus. That lightning jerk really pisses me off so much that I want to fucking kill him!

As we walked towards him, he greeted us "Hey, guys. What have you been doing?"

"Usual stuff. Kicking ass and being awesome." Natsu said smugly.

When I got close, Loke got nervous and mumbled some excuse then ran away.

"What the hell was that?" I asked in confusion.

"He must've heard your magic type back at the guild when you first came. Loke has a bad past with celestial wizards. Show him one of your keys and he'll run like he saw a devil." Kairi answered.

I sighed "And here I just started to tolerate him after meeting that jerk Laxus."

Ur nodded in agreement "Yes, I don't like that guy either. Fairy Tail already has very powerful mages despite that I'm disturbed by the pervetness of some members."

We looked back at the destroyed Thieves hideout and Gray spoke "I think we should go back to the guild."

I rolled my eyes "This job was beyond boring. How about we go fight some monsters on our next job or go to a spa and relax?"

"Lucy..." Erza spoke, making Natsu's and Gray's faces go pale and Kairi flinched. I myself was starting to get nervous while Ur stayed calm.

"I believe going to a spa is great idea." The redhead told me, making me sigh in relief with the three other teens in our team sighing as well.

We chose to go to Hosenka village which is located just a little way to the west of Magnolia.

The girls and I were bathing in one of the baths while the boys were somewhere else.

While bathing, I was thinking why is Loke so afraid of celestial wizards. I believe that he had someone special with that type of magic and she died.

After finishing with bathing, the girls and I went back to our room. Only Ur remained in the bath.

When we returned to our room, Natsu challenged Gray to a pillow fight. Erza and Kairi joined in and it got way out of hand. I decided to go have a drink since I can't stay in my room without being murdered by my teammates.

On my way, I ran into some two suspicious guys. They tried to seduce me, but ended up being much bigger idiots than my fire breathing boyfriend.

I told them to back off since I'm spoken for, but they ignored what I said and took a step closer. I was angry and tried to punch them, but Loke came out of nowhere and knocked them both out.