In the forest

A/N: Hello readers. The Re-Written version of Chapter 25 is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

"Ah! I just love nature!" I said happily.

"You spent half of your life living in the forest. Not suprised you love it." Natsu replied.

Me and Natsu were both walking around the forest holding hands. I like this forest much better than Darkwood.

"So, I heard from Kairi that also the master and barmaid know about me. Am I right?" I asked.

He replied "Yeah. You can blame Happy's big mouth for telling them that. Lisanna was the first to find out. And don't worry, she is just my childhood friend with who I used to play husband and wife when we were kids. Plus, she is a lesbian. Kairi and Tina were the next to find out while gramps figured it out on his own when he asked Kairi where I was the entire summer. He is maybe old, but not stupid."

I giggled at what he said. Their Master sure is a rather interesting person.

"Tell me, is it true that he is pissed off for the damage you guys cause? I wonder why isn't he dealing you guys any punishment." I asked.

Natsu rubbed his head "Well, he yelled at me when I destroyed the entire city block in Maratsu town. I lost all my reward money. That was the same day before I ran into you."

"You know. It could be better if you use only your fists instead of your magic. Fire is a very destructive element and you can end up killing someone. You could use your magic only if it's outside of the city." I suggested.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, saying "You are so smart, Lucy. I want to just get you pregnant so I can marry you then."

I sweatdropped "You would have to worry about Kairi. She said she can barely stand you. One more Natsu would drive her insane."

He laughed at my statement and kissed me on the lips this time. This paranoid dragon slayer sure is crazy, but I don't mind it.

When we seperated, I spoke "Natsu, one more thing. Stop being paranoid. I'm your mate for life and, as you said, there's no going back after that. You are the only man in my life who can have my heart. Are we clear?" I asked and he nodded.

I ruffled his hair and said "Good boy. Now, how about you give me a shoulder ride?"

He nodded and crouched down. Then I sat on his shoulders and he stood up, starting to walk forward.

(Kairi p.o.v)

I yawned, clearly bored because nobody is doing anything.

Natsu is having sex with his mate at our place. God, they are so loud!

What the hell were they doing up there!? Wrestling each other!?

Okay, now I can clearly imagine Lucy lifting Natsu off the ground and throwing him like a rag doll.

At least she isn't muscular like Elfman or Laxus. Plus, I bet Loke would get his ass kicked by her. Since he is afraid of Celestial Mages and Lucy hates playboys.

I wonder how much longer will Natsu keep his relationship with Lucy as secret. It's only the matter of time before the whole guild starts to look for him.

The guild should at least respect Natsu's privacy. They don't see him invading theirs!

I'm going to tell Natsu and Lucy they will have to only be at the latter's place. The former is getting more and more paranoid everyday!

Anyways, I walked towards the request board to take a job since Natsu isn't here.

I picked one that said about dark guild terrorizing a village. It pays 250,000 jewels and the name of dark guild is Dark Moon.