The Mission

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy the Chapter 29.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I was at the train station with Natsu, Gray and Happy waiting for Erza.

"I hate this! Teaming up with you is the worst idea ever!" Natsu yelled, glaring at Gray.

Raven haired boy glared back "Yeah, tell me about it! Erza made a huge mistake asking a loser like you to come along!"

They continued bickering while the bystanders were looking at them.

I got up and went right towards the two idiots. I grabbed them by their hairs and bumped their heads into each other.

"Will you two just shut up?! At least behave in public unless you want me to tell Erza!" I yelled at them.

They both shivered and hugged each other out of fear as the bystanders turned around and pretended none of that happened.

"Sorry, I'm late. Have you been waiting long?" She asked.

"No, not really." I answered.

But when I turned to her direction, I saw a wagon full of luggage behind Erza.

"Whoa! Look at that luggage!" Happy exclaimed.

"That's all yours?" I asked in utter shock.

Then I saw Natsu and Gray being all buddy-buddy and dancing happily.

"Time to go, buddy!" Gray said happily

"Aye!" Natsu replied.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "I actually like it better when they are fighting."

"Good, I really love seeing the two of you getting along." Erza said to Natsu and Gray while smiling.

Then, she turned to me and slammed my head into her armor. She then glared at Natsu "I don't where did you find this girl, but you better treat her right or I will shove MY boot up your rear! Understand?!"

Natsu shivered even more and nodded few times. Then Erza let go of me and asked "Now, what's your name again?"

"I'm Lucy, Natsu's girlfriend. I wanted to join the guild but the guildmaster wasn't there when I arrived. Is it okay for me to go on the mission with you guys?" I answered rubbing my head from Erza's armor.

"Well, even though you aren't the official member yet, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. By the way, are you the reason Natsu was away from the guild during whole summer?" She asked.

I nodded few times "Well, yeah. It's a dragon slayer thing. I don't wanna go into the details because it's too embarassing."

Then we heard Natsu say "Hey, Erza! I'll go with you on this job only under one condition!"

Erza raised an eyebrow and asked "And what is this condition of yours?"

"When we get back to Fairy Tail, I wanna rematch!" Natsu answered.

Me and Gray were shocked and yelled "Are you trying to get yourself killed!?"

"Don't worry, you guys. I'm hella lot stronger than I was before. Besides, I will beat her this time!" Natsu told us.

Erza thought for a moment and replied "Yes, I can clearly see you improved. But whenever or not you can beat me, we'll see. Alright then, I accept your challenge."

"Alright! I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouted with flames bursting around him.

Yep, he's gonna die and I will become a widow. Wait a second, we're not even married!