The Match and Erza's Arrest

A/N: Hello readers. I'm rewritting this chapter and I'm so sorry about making you wait for another one longer. Anyways, enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After Natsu brought me into his house, I got out of his grip and glared at him.

"Can you explain what the fuck were you thinking about groping me infront of everyone else?!" I yelled in angry tone.

He shivered and was saying sorry like hundred times. Then he picked me up and started to kiss me all over the face.

I was annoyed and said "Alright, dragon boy. I forgive you. Now stop kissing the life out of me and put me down!"

He yelped and did what I said. He really looked nervous and scared.

"Let's go back to the guild. I'm not in the mood for sex. Plus, you need all energy for your fight with Erza tomorrow. Okay, babe?" I said.

He blushed and nodded. I giggled, took him by the hand and we went back to the guild.

"So, I saw you talking with Levy when I was fighting Gray. Are you two getting along?" Natsu asked.

I nodded "She's a nice girl. Likes books, a little too much but we all got different interests. Who are those two lovestruck guys with her?"

"Jet and Droy. They are in love with her, but she sees them just as teammates. I bet you can lift her up with one hand without any problem." He answered.

"Very funny, Natsu. How about I carry you from here to the guild? I heard that your motion sickness is so bad that you get sick even if someone carries you." I told him.

He smirked "That doesn't work with you since you're my mate. Plus, I actually enjoy being carried by you."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Didn't know that he likes strong girls.

After we came to the guild, I saw everyone giving Cana their money.

"What is going on?" I asked.

Natsu shrugged and said "Probably they are just betting on the fight tomorrow. Don't ask why."

We walked to the table where Kairi and the exceeds were sitting. She greeted us and asked "Done fucking each other already? That was quick."

Natsu rolled his eyes "Haha, very funny, sis. Lucy wasn't in the mood for sex because... well, you know."

We saw Erza walking towards us and glared at us "Excuse me? Didn't I tell you do that dirty thing at your house?!"

Natsu shivered and hugged me in fear. I rolled my eyes and said "We gave up from sex, Erza. I wasn't in the mood for that."

"Really? Then sorry for bothering you. And Natsu, treat your girlfriend with respect! And don't harass her like you did when we got back! Got it?!" She told him with a glare.

He nodded quickly like ten times and I laughed at his expression.

After Erza left us, Kairi said "Well, now she's gonna lecture you about relationships, Natsu. Where the heck does she get a right to do that?!"

Natsu shrugged and said "She should just mind her own business. Like I would hurt Lucy."

"I nearly wanted to kill you when you groped me infront of everybody, especially infront of that little boy that was sitting next to Macao." I told me.

"You mean Romeo, Macao's son? He looks up to Natsu as an older brother, but you two should seriously pick the right moment when to get horny with each other." Kairi said.

The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail Nalu Fanfiction) (Being Re-written)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara