Gajeel and Jose

A/N: Well. Here is the new chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Lucy and I walked into the room that looked like a workshop. We looked for Jose but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Did he got scared and ran away?" I asked Lucy.

"I don't know, but let's hope not be-cause he might come back later and we won't be able to fight them again since we have too many injured." She replied.

"Aye." Happy said.

I sniffed the air and sensed that there were two familiar scents. Someone tried to attack me from the above but I blocked the attack and punched the guy with my other fist.

He landed at the other place. I saw that it was Gajeel and his feline panther appeared right next to him.

He smirked evily "Well, I have been waiting for you, Salamander. It seems you brought your mate to the fight, how sweet. Jose is already dealing with the rest of your friends now and he asked me and Pantherlily to take you out and capture The Star Maiden. Too bad you won't have any offspring. HAHAHA!" He laughed.

I glared at him and so did Lucy. She looked at me and said "I believe you have some unfinished business with this asshole. Let me handle that big cat of his."

I nodded and she transformed into her Taurus Star Dress and attacked the giant cat. As those two were fighting, I glared at Gajeel.

"The skies aren't big enough for three dragons. After I'm done with you, your beloved sister Hydra is next." He said with evil smirk.

I gritted my teeth "You destroyed our guildhall, hurt our friends and allied with the dark guild that not even mercenary guilds would work for! And you have some nerve to call us scumbags?! I'll turn you into ash once I'm done with you!" I said as I set my fists on fire.

We started fighting, exchanging punches and kicks. He attacked me with an iron pillar, but I jumped over it and kicked him in the face.

He took few steps back then turned his right hand into a sword and attacked me with it. I dodged his swings then the sword started to spin and he attacked me again, this time causing damage to the ground.

He attacked me with Iron Dragon's Hard Fist. I managed to block it, but it sent me few steps back and bruised me a little. Then he covered his whole body in iron scales and I tried to stru-ck him, but it only hurt me in the pro-cess.

I held my fist as he laughed "What's the matter? Is my iron body too sturdy for you? Hahaha!" He said while laughing.

Angered, I attacked him with my roar while he countered it with his own. An explosion etrupted when our dragon roars clashed. With that, his metal face cracked and he was shocked.

Ignoring that, we both charged at each other swinging our fists. After our fists came into contact with our faces, another explosion etrupted and we took our fight in the air.

(Lucy p.o.v)

After seeing that Natsu and Gajeel took their fight in the air, I turned back to the large feline before me who swung his oversized sword against me. Luckily I dodged it in time.

"I was expecting to fight Titania in this war. It's a pity she is too injured to battle me." He said looking at me.

I glared at him "Erza would never lose to someone who is a pawn to Black Cross, not in a million years!"

Wings came out of his back and he flew into the air "You think I actually enjoy working for those monsters? Jose has become nothing but a despe-rate fool who just wants to prove that Phantom Lord is the strongest guild in Fiore by wiping Fairy Tail off the map. He lost my respect and from other few members ever since our guild allied with Black Cross. Do know that even Gajeel, Juvia and Totomaru are also not pleased with his action, even though they do not show it." He said attacking me with his sword. I dodged it again and asked him.