Weird Friendship

A/N: Greetings readers. Here's the new chapter. Enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Lucy was taking a bath and once again, Aquila was watching me and Happy so we wouldn't break in her bathroom again.

She looked at us with a frown and said "I hope you didn't try to do anything perverted, dragon boy."

"N-no, of course I didn't." I said stuttering

"Hmph! You better!" she said glaring

I swear, this spirit is just like Erza! Speaking of Erza, I know for one thing that Kairi hates her guts.

Mostly because Erza keeps "terrorizing" me. Well, she is only breaking the fights between me and Gray. But she's a fricking hypocrite!

She always tells me and Gray to grow up while she pick fights with Mira and Kairi! What the heck!? Like she's one to talk!

Sometimes, I just want to go on long mission and never come back!

Hmm, how about I steal an S-class mission and the others will think I am on the mission, while in reality I am at Lucy's place.

Wait a second! Am I trying to get myself expelled!? Or get my guildmates killed if they are trying to bring me back!?

Now I wonder, where the heck is Gildarts? That guy is always somewhere wandering.

I heard that he went on 100 years quest. Well, I hope he comes back in one piece.

The other guy Laxus is almost never at the guild. Sometimes, I just want to wipe that smug look of his face!

Just because he is gramps's grandson doesn't mean he's anything special! Who the heck does he think he is!? A wizard saint!?

I was brought back from my thoughts by the bathroom door opening to reveal Lucy wearing a towel over her body and the other one on her head.

She turned to Aquila and asked "They didn't do anything stupid, did they?"

"No, except your pink haired friend was deep in his thoughts before you opened the door." Aquila answered

Lucy sent Aquila back to celestial world and sat at the couch near me and Happy, still wearing the towel over her body.

"Shouldn't you put some clothes on?" I asked her blushing

She looked at me and said "Oops, my bad. Must've forgotten to change back."

She got up and requipped back to her usual outfit. It must be easy for her not to take her clothes on and off.

Then she took me by the scarf and glared at me, saying "What did I told you about staring at my naked body, dragon boy?"

"S-sorry, I won't do it ever again. I can't help but to admire your body." I said in fear

She blushed and said "You admire my body? Are you for real or are you just joking?"

"O-of course I'm for real. That's one of few things what I like about you. You're ripped, but not as much as those bodybuilders." I said blushing

After I said that, Lucy let me go and smirked "Heh, so you don't mind if you see this?" she said unzipping her jacket to reveal her breasts covered in bandages and her six pack abs on her stomach which made me blush even more.

Man, she is really hot with those muscles on. I just want to throw her on the bed and bang her till she screams my name.

But, we're not even dating yet. She just wants to take things slow. I see that in her eyes. She wants me to be her boyfriend, but she also wants to get to know me first.