The Guild War

A/N: Welcome back, readers. Hope you enjoy.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Everyone from the guild went towa-rds the Phantom Lord guildhall which was in Oak Town. Lucy said that she will stay and take care of Levy and her team.

I'm very pissed off. I just want to kill someone already. It's time that Phantom Lord pays for what they have done!

Once we arrived at the Phantom Lord guildhall, Gramps turned to me and said "Natsu, do the honor of blasting this door for us. And everyone, make them feel the wrath of Fairy Tail!"

As he said that, I used my Fire Dragon's Iron Fist to blast through the door and then we were greeted by a large group of wizards.

I took them down and taunted at the rest of them. They charged at us, but we didn't stood still and attacked them as well.

I fought side by side with Kairi while Gray was fighting off some Phantoms with his master. Macao trapped some members with his Purple Net spell while Wakaba took them down with his Smoke Punch spell. Alzack and Bisca fired their guns while Mira and Elfman razed through the Phantom Lord members like maniacs

As battle went on, we were winning inch by inch. When the members of Phantom Lord attacked Gramps, he turned into a giant.

"YOU HAVE HURT THIS MONSTER'S CHILDREN! NOT EVEN HUMAN LAWS WILL SAVE YOU!" He said in his monstorous tone.

Once he left to find Jose, two new figures came out. One of them was a humanoid panther that was nearly as large as Elfman and carried a big sword while the other one was Black Steel Gajeel.

Remembering what he has done to our guildhall and friends, I attacked him in anger. However, his partner blocked my attack and punched me making me fly into Kairi who caught me.

"You know what? You take care of the metalhead, I'll take care of that giant cat!" Kairi told me.

I nodded and when our two enemies came down, we charged right towards them.

We punched them, sending our opponents flying in opposite directions.

I saw Gajeel get up and saying "Not bad. This is going to be fun. Lily, take care of the girl!"

The panther nodded and attacked my sister while I fought Gajeel. He attacked me with an iron pillar, but I used it to throw him up in the air. But he used one of the rafters to bounce right back at me. As he was about to punch me, I did the same first to him.

He landed towards the bar but he got up, laughing "Nice try, but I'm still standing!" He said charging at me and punching me to the ground.

"Aww! You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Hahaha!" He taunted.

I got up, bursting into flames and attacking him back. He flew through few rafters and used some tiny spears from his feet to stand upside down.

"Had enough, you bastard?!" I yelled angrily.

"Don't get cocky, you little punk! The real fun is only beginning!" He said smirking.

The ground started to shake due to Gramps' magic power. All Phantom Lord members were afraid as Erza ordered everyone from our guild to keep fighting as long as Gramps is with us.

However, something fell down and hit the floor. We all saw that was Gramps! His face was green and he looked sick!

We all ran towards him and tried to find out what was wrong with him.

"I can't sense any magic power coming from him! How did they beat him?! He was super strong!" Gray said in confusion and anger.

Then his master had her eyes wide and answered "That's the Metsu spell. It drains a target's magical energy from them. The damage caused depends on how much magic power the victim has. And Makarov, being a wizard saint, is on the brink of death."