Phantom Lord

A/N: Welcome readers. Here is the new chapter for you.

(Lucy p.o.v)

I woke up by the sound of Natsu's snoring.

'Can't sleep like every other normal person? I'll have to get myself some ear plugs, but I doubt it will help.' I thought.

After getting out of his grip, I went into the bathroom, I took my clothes off and entered the shower to wash myself.

After I got out, I dried myself up and put my clothes on again. Then I went back into my room to see Natsu and Happy still sleeping.

I decided to wake Natsu up to no avail. Then I decided to do something else.

"Natsu, help! Some guy got inside our room and tries to rape me!" I said in fake panicked tone.

He woke up instantly and told me "You won't make an idiot out of me since I'm already an idiot, Lucy. And don't give me false alarm because I would sense someone coming in."

I sweatdropped at his first statement and said "Will you just get up and pack your stuff? We are going back to the guild soon. Wake Happy up too."

He nodded and shook Happy to wake the blue cat up. He woke up and said "Good morning, Natsu. Lucy."

"Good morning, Happy. It's time to go back towards Magnolia since this blondie doesn't let us to sleep." Natsu told him.

I turned around and tried to pin him on the bed, but he only wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me on the lips.

Once we seperated, he whispered in my ear with very seductive tone "You're a very bad girl, Lucy. When we get home, I'm going to punish you."

I blushed and tried to get out of his grip, but he only held me tighter. We heard someone knocking on the door.

"Natsu, Lucy, Happy, it's Kairi! Pack your stuff because we are going to the guild soon!" She said on the other side of the door.

I responded "Okay! We'll be ready in a minute!"

After freeing myself from his grip, we started packing our things. Then we left our room and went towards the rest of our team.

Once we arrived, Gray spoke "It's about time you guys came here. What took you so long?"

"None of your business, Ice Princess!" Natsu told him.

"What was that, you Fire Freak?!" Gray glared at him.

Then they both started fighting again as the bystanders looked at them with confusion.

Erza sighed and bumped their heads together "Stop fighting in public and behave like grown ups! Is it that too much to ask?!"

"No, ma'am!" The two boys said shivering and acting buddy-buddy again.

Then after she turned around, they both glared at each other which made few bystanders sweatdrop.

"Look at those two, fighting like children over a candy bar. How pathetic." One of the guys said while shaking his head.

"Yeah, but you can't deny that at least Fairy Tail don't go around at night and murder people despite being dest-ructive. Unlike those Black Cross psychos." One of his friends spoke.

The guy thought for a moment and said "Guess you're right."

I just ignored them and we checked out of the hotel then we went back to Magnolia.

*time skip because the author is a lazy ass person*

After few hours of walking, we finally reached Magnolia. Natsu spoke "It's good to be home! I can't wait to see the guild again!"