when we arrived we yet again went through the plan and got ready. 

the only shit we did was fight but still, it was fun exploding his face. you should have seen his face, hehe my work was done perfectly

I went yet again with an explosion and he went flying back. I smirked at my masterpiece. until I felt someone bump into my arm. 

deku

"kacchan, be more careful, we're a team." the look he gave me wasn't angry or sad, no more of a disappointed expression. 

I got ready to say something before he turned around and ran up to Icy-hot bastard. bending down to see if he was ok. the way he touched him to see if he was ok. 

...

...

...

I want to disappear. 

watching them be even more close and making deku look at me like I'm the bad guy here. I looked at deku helping that bastard stands up. they both started walking of turning their backs on me. until....my eyes meet Icy-hot's eyes. I could see the smirk he had. he pulled deku closer to him and kept on walking. 

my eyes widened. 

.......

.......

.......

that motherfucking bitch planned it. he planned to make me look bad in front of deku. oh, you sly, sly bastard. 

I clenched my fist in pure rage. watching them walk away in each others arm. I so wanna kill that guy. so so so freaking bad right now.

I started walking back to class, just sitting since they were gone for a while. 

I looked outside. until class was over and so was school.  feeling like my rage at exhausted me I walked to my room ready to just forget today and sleep. 

I was laying on my bed looking through my phone when Deku's word started ringing in my head. 

I felt time fly by and felt like getting fresh air. being stuffed in my room is boring. 

I walked outside seeing nobody around feeling relived cause then I don't need to talk to explain myself, not that I would even if someone asked me. cause if they do ask they can go and fuck themself. 

I walked downstairs and to the entrance. 

I took a seat and the stairs with the entrance and watched the sunset slowly go down. it was calming seeing the sun go down. it would be even better if I could enjoy it with deku. he would have said something like: "wow, how pretty or  look at the colour the clouds make, isn't it pretty?" I chuckled at myself knowing full well deku would say that. feeling a little chill I started hugging myself to keep my warm. 

"looks like your thinking really hard, huh bakugo, thinking of something? or maybe someone?" I looked behind to see

"purple-hair guy?" he laughed. 

"yea, well my name is shinso, but whatever." he walked closer before sitting beside me. 

"what are you doing here?" I ask. 

"Just hanging out with midoriya and todoroki." I nodded while humming my answer just looking at the view again.

"what are you doing out?" 

"Just clearing my head." he hummed back. 

"D-do you ting I have a chance with deku?" I didn't want to meet his eyes when I said that I looked the other direction. 

"I don't know man, but what do you see in midoriya? like why do you like him?" I looked at my hands that were fiddling with each other. 

"what's the reason not to like him. I mean his eyes are a beautiful green colour that shines brighter than any stars, his freckles are adorable, his fucking hot when he is focused in training. his a fucking clumps, and he gets really fast shy. he murmurs all the time, he loves writing note about hero's even their sidekicks, he's a huge fanboy." 

"wow, are you complainin-"

"that's all the stuff that makes deku, deku and those are stuff that makes me crazy about him. I like him, but the feeling of him not being mine is killing me. seeing him with someone else is, painful." I felt a hand on my shoulder. knowing it's the brainwashed guy. 

"you have so much in common with midoriya it's insane." 

"with why?" I looked at him confused. 

"what?" 

"Why do I have so much in common with deku?" he started panicking. 

"h-huh what I don't know what you're talking about?"

"hey tell me what did you mean, don't play fucking dumb with me." he quickly stood up. I right after him. 

"oh shit look at the time, I need to go back to my dorm. sorry man, maybe next time." 

"O-OI tell me, what did you mean." he quickly walked off.  

"fuck."