{ XXVIII }

>>

"Daddy!! I found Jongho!"

Hongjoong's heart started pounding, his head was spinning and his breath got quicker. His eyes were filled with tears as his hopes shot up.

He reached Yunho and look at the place Yunho was pointing at.

Yunho did found Jongho.

But the boy looked like he was barely breathing.

"Jongho!!!!" He shouted as he cradled the boy in his arms. Jongho stayed limp and unconscious. He immediately looked for the little boy's pulse and tears welled up immediately when he found it,.

With tears falling down, he shouted for the others that were not too far from them. His hand suddenly felt warm. he took it away from the boy's head.

Blood.

He gasped and immediately put his hand back where it was,

"Jongho, baby, Daddy's so sorry, Hold on baby," Yunho was looking around for his uncles and finally they got close enough to see Yunho.

"Hongjoong!!!" Seungcheol shouted when he finally got to them. Mingyu grabbed Yunho and hugged him close as he looked at Jongho sadly.

"Call the ambulance please, Please...." Hongjoong whispered and held him closer.tears spilling down even more. Jun whipped out his phone and immediately did so,

Soonyoung informed the neighbors that helped that they found him and thanked them.

Yunho got out of Mingyu's hold and went to Hongjoong, he sat down besides him and reached out to Jongho. He caressed Jongho's hair,

"Baby? Wake up please? mommy, sangie, sannie,youngie and mingi are waiting for you,Yunnie too. Why did u sleep here? It's cold, Daddy can we put Jongho in Uncle Mingu's bed?" He pleads and looked up at Hongjoong with a pout

All of them looked away and held the tears in their eyes. Mingyu rubbed his face and walked a little far from them. Hongjoong let out a sob and pulled Yunho close to him kissing his head.

"Of course we can, Later okay? Daddy need to make sure baby Jongho is okay first. Thank you my little hero, You found your brother, I love you" he whispered and closed his eyes.

-

-

-

"Wonwoo? Honey?" Mingyu called out as he stepped into the house. Wonwoo raised up from the couch and straight to Mingyu that was carrying Yunho.

"Where's Hongjoong?"

"Hospital, we found him. Injured... Where's Seonghwa?" He explained, handing Yunho over to Minghao.

"Sleeping...is he be okay?" Wonwoo asked and grabbed Mingyu's arm.

Mingyu nodded and pecked his forehead, "he'll be fine"

"Wonu?" A quiet voice called out from behind them.

Everyone turned towards the voice and saw a very tired, puffy eyed Seonghwa. He walked towards Minghao and grabbed Yunho and hugged him tight. Yunho immediately clinging onto him.

"Say it." Seonghwa glared at them.

They exchanged glances,Soonyoung sighed.

"We found him but they're at the hospital. Jongho was bleeding, we don't know what happened, but I'm sure they'll be fine, " He gave Seonghwa a small smile.

Seonghwa blinked at them blankly. He nodded and turned around. He walked back to the room without saying anything. Everyone stood still until Seonghwa's shadow disappeared.

Jeonghan followed him after a few moments after telling Seungcheol to go wash up.

"Alright it's been a long night, stay if you want, we should get some rest" Mingyu said and everyone agreed. They decided to just crash there for the night so wonwoo and Minghao laid out mattresses and blankets in the living room.

Seonghwa sat down on the bed while cradling Yunho that was fast asleep. His head was blank. He didn't know what to feel. Relieved? Worried? For sure. But scared was the strongest out of those. Scared about his family safety,. About his new friends' safety

Who was that man?. Why did he choose his family? What did they ever do to them? They don't even socialize That much. Just who and why?

Seonghwa jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to his side and saw Jeonghan. Jeonghan sat besides him and rubbed his back a couple times,

"He'll be fine, Hongjoong's with him now, Don't think about it for now, we'll file a report tomorrow, Soonyoung can help with that. Now, Let me help change Yunho, you. Lay down and calm down. I'll bring him to you later okay?" Jeonghan spoke with the softest tone he didn't even thought he had.

Seonghwa hesitantly nodded and handed Yunho to Jeonghan. He laid back onto the bed and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his heart.

He didn't know how many minutes it had been or when he dozed off. But he suddenly felt someone sitting on the edge of the bed so he opened his eyes. He saw Jeonghan setting Yunho besides him and pulling the blanket over them. He smiled and Seonghwa and told him to get back to sleep.

Just when Jeonghan about to left the room, Seonghwa spoke up,

"Jeonghan? Can you lock the windows and turn on the lights?"

Jeonghan smiled and went to the windows, He locked it earlier but knew Seonghwa would never be at ease if he didn't do it in front of him. So, he went and locked it again. Pulling down the curtains and walked back to the door. He reached over and turn on the lights.

"Want me to lock the door too?" Jeonghan asked. Seonghwa just nodded.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome, now get some rest, Goodnight Seonghwa" he smiled and left after Seonghwa replied with a 'goodnight'

Jeonghan plopped onto the bed besides Seungcheol and snuggle up to him. Seungcheol unconsciously wrapped him closer and threaded through his hair. Jeonghan sighed and dozed off with one thought in his head.

Don't let the past repeats itself please. We've suffered enough.<<

{A/n: hello? This chapter is a bit depressing and ......meh. not the best but not the worst, I'm not feeling too well mentally so I hope you understands ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Thank you for reading!!! Stay safe, healthy and clean!! Wear your masks and wash your hands!

Love y'all!❤️}