{ ii }

>> "Kim Hongjoong!!!! I swear to god ! This is the last time I'm gonna tell you, Do Not Take my glasses! " Seonghwa shouted from upstairs as the smaller male was downstairs,giggling at the outraged male.

He knew Seonghwa was stressed out ever since the break up. Ashley didn't stop calling him since that day.He was so close to killing the girl when she had the audacity to show up at their house this morning. He was about to slam the door shut when Seonghwa showed up behind him.

They talked and talked and talked until it was noon. Seonghwa was being very friendly with her. Hongjoong was very mad when he saw Seonghwa hugged the girl. No, He's not jealous. The girl didn't deserve a good man like him. All Seonghwa ever did to her while being in the relationship was gave her gifts after gifts. Expensive gifts. The girl's birthday was coming up and she asked Seonghwa to get her a car. A freaking car.

Hongjoong immediately took away Seonghwa's cards and phone after he told him the girl had asked for a car. It was obvious that the girl was using him for money.It was clear since the very start of their relationship.It was fine when she came over but she would occasionally ask Hongjoong to leave the house to them for a few hour. Of course Hongjoong agreed at first. But when it kept happening, Hongjoong said no. It's His House for god's sake. His dad bought it who is she to tell the owner to leave just because she wanted to have sex with the owner's best friend?

Enough about her. Hongjoong hummed as he walked to the kitchen thinking Seonghwa was done chasing him around for his glasses. He took out the ice cream tub from the fridge and a spoon.He turned around and was met with Seonghwa who was standing very close to him with his arms crossed.

"You took my glasses and ran away leaving me blindly reaching out for my contacts and you have the guts to eat ice cream?"

Hongjoong grinned and set the ice cream and spoon down. He cupped Seonghwa's face with his small hands. " let loose will you? Don't stress out too much, It's not good for you, Besides, dad agreed to give you a week off so be happy!"

"And where exactly Will I get money from now?"

Hongjoong pointed at himself "me, duh!"

"Joong, I can't keep using yours..." Seonghwa said as he took the ice cream and the spoon and pulled the smaller to the couch. They sat down and Hongjoong happily opened the ice cream and started eating it.

" I mean, I've been depending on you since we were little, I'm an adult now, I have to pay you back somehow,''

Hongjoong set the spoon down

''Dad told me to accept anything you give to me as a gift, not as a payback.You wanna know why?"

Seonghwa looked at him straight in the eye

"because your parents asked my father to take care of you when they are gone, All the money they left was enough for my father to help you buy school supplies and your needs. My father love you like his own, I love you like my twin, Everyone in my family knew we are inseparable,-"

"Well, it's only because I literally have nowhere to go, "

"No, I mean, Yes you don't have a family to go to, that's correct but it's also because, on top of receiving helps from my family you never once ask for more. You appreciate everything that was done or given to you, My family loves you and never felt the burden because you never gave us the reason to feel that way while raising you and me up. Hwa, when are you gonna realize that we are one family? Who cares about bloodline? As long as you are here, then that is enough for me and mom and dad "

Seonghwa looked down on his fingers, Hongjoong pat his hair, "I know you always felt alone hwa, That's why you don't wanna leave her. Because at least she gave you attention, sincere or not, but please Hwa, love yourself first yeah? I'm here, Mom's here,Dad's here. We can help you, we've been doing that for years and I'm not thinking on stopping anytime sooner. "

Seonghwa just hugged Hongjoong, not knowing what to respond. Hongjoong rubbed his back "it'll be fine hwa, I'm here''

They hugged for a few moments . Once they pulled apart they leaned back into the couch, Hongjoong going back to his ice cream.

"Damn that took a turn didn't it" Seonghwa chuckled

"it sure did"<<