{ XX }

>>(time skip)

"Yunho wake yeosang up please, we'll be late" Hongjoong said when he saw Yunho just sitting up on his bed, fully dressed and not doing anything but stare at the sleeping Yeosang

"where are we going daddy?" Yunho asked,confused why he was woken up at 6 this morning when he usually woke up at 8 or 9.

Hongjoong walked closer to him and kneeled in front of him, "you're going to school baby! fun right?"

"what's school?" Yunho asked,

Right, they never really explained what school is.

"it's where you learn ABC and numbers and you'll make friends too!" Hongjoong explained,"and today's your first day,so wake Yeosang up while I get your brothers okay? and can you tell Yeosang to dress up too?" He asked

Yunho nodded enthusiastically,"okay!"

Hongjoong ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead, "thank you baby"

He walked out,leaving Yunho to take care of Yeosang and walked to Mingi's room, but stopped when he saw Seonghwa there already. So,he went to woosan's room instead.

Both of them were still sleeping.

Hongjoong facepalmed.

"san? wooyoung? wake up, " He said, shaking both of them.But neither of them move.

Hongjoong tried a few more times but failed miserably. He took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom,filling the tub with water.He went back to San and took off the blanket. San whined and turned over so he was laying on his stomach and continued sleeping. Hongjoong sighed and pulled down San's pants and took off his shirt. San whined and opened his watery eyes,"daddy" he whined.

"wake up sweetheart,You're going to school" Hongjoong said picking the sleepy boy up into his arms and walked to the bathroom

San buried his face in his dad's neck "school suck"

"San! who taught you to say that?" Hongjoong said

"you said that to mommy " San replied, blinking innocently when he was put into the tub.

"oh,don't say it again okay?" Hongjoong said,

San nodded and started to play with the water. Hongjoong walked back out to Wooyoung and picked the boy up. Sat him on the sink counter and watched him squirm,reaching out to hug him. Wooyoung latched onto Hongjoong's neck while Hongjoong undressed him.

They took a quick warm bath to wake the boys up and got dressed. Hongjoong brushed down san's hair and told him to go to Seonghwa for breakfast. Wooyoung pulled on Hongjoong's pants.

"daddy"

Hongjoong turned to look at him "yes wo-Baby where's your head?" He laughed when saw Wooyoung. The poor boy had his head stuck on the arm hole instead of the neck, Wooyoung whined and stomped his feet."help me.."

Hongjoong took it off and put it on properly. "There you go" He took the hairbrush and brush his hair down properly. He pinched Wooyoung's cheeks and pulled him towards the door. He walked to the kitchen and Seonghwa walked past him and hand him Jongho,Hongjoong barely have time to process it but he took him anyways. Then, Seonghwa walked quickly to Mingi and wiped his face with a wet tissue, discarding that one he went to San and hands him a yogurt drink he asked for a few moments earlier.

Hongjoong just watched as Seonghwa moved like a machine,making sure everyone is attended to. He chuckled.

"Now I know why they call you mommy" He said, making Seonghwa glare at him